macbeth shoes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blue pair of the Macbeth London's right when they came out...they were comfortable, but tore up really quickly...I never skated in them either.

AirWalks...I had like 3 pair of the AirWalk One...but my fav pair of AirWalks I had were called "The Jim Shoe" and they covered in Tennis Ball fuzz,

[image]

they were hands-down the most radical shoes I've ever owned, or ever seen...I wore them 'till they completely fell apart, towards the end they didn't even fit me anymore b/c I was growing, but I kept wearing them b/c I loved them so

i think all the macbeths pretty much look the same, haha.

not sure if i want to go the complete black on black route now that i re-think it.

i'm going to the beach in a couple weeks and might hit up the vans outlet and try to save some $$.

i also really like these:

[image]

I got 2 pairs of Macbeth shoes about 4 or 5 years ago, one pair fell apart in about 6 months, the other pair I still have. However, not my favourite make of shoe by a long way. Didn't get on with Vans, but I'm a big fan of the Tigers, I have 3 pairs. Also big on Adidas trainers as well, got a few pairs & some awesome Adidas boat shoes that I don't wear enough! Nike Elites are real comfortable too. I tend to go between my elites, one pair of tigers & my newest Adidas shoes:

[image]

I also have a pair of these, siiiiiick!

[image]

Adidas Trons!

I've been wearing the various shoes from MacBeth for a couple years now. It took me a while to find a shoe by them that didn't fall apart quickly. Don't buy the Eliot because they won't last, especially if you go to shows and dance. I really like these:

http://macbeth.com/catalogproduct/manchester

I've only had the vegan ones so I am not sure how well the non-vegan ones hold up. But generally, not always, vegan shoes fall apart pretty easily. These have lasted for a while.

bummer on the eliot. i've wanted to buy those for awhile now, but just haven't gotten around to it.

• 2 years later...
said it once, I'll say it again, all the macbeth shoes I've had have fallen apart. weren't put together very well. get some tigers.

This exactly.

My friend paid like 60 bones for a pair of these pieces of shit and they fell apart on him in less than 2 months. He doesn't even skate either. Total bullshit. Save your money.

said it once, I'll say it again, all the macbeth shoes I've had have fallen apart. weren't put together very well. get some tigers.

This exactly.

My friend paid like 60 bones for a pair of these pieces of shit and they fell apart on him in less than 2 months. He doesn't even skate either. Total bullshit. Save your money.

It took three pairs of these for me to be convinced that they were a waste of my time - really sucks too because I'd love to have reliable, vegan shoes that hold up.

I had a blue pair of the Macbeth London's right when they came out...they were comfortable, but tore up really quickly...I never skated in them either.

AirWalks...I had like 3 pair of the AirWalk One...but my fav pair of AirWalks I had were called "The Jim Shoe" and they covered in Tennis Ball fuzz,

[image]

they were hands-down the most radical shoes I've ever owned, or ever seen...I wore them 'till they completely fell apart, towards the end they didn't even fit me anymore b/c I was growing, but I kept wearing them b/c I loved them so

Is that a tennis ball felt shoe?? AMAZING!

a pair of mine had the Bane lyrics as well - each pair I owned fell apart inside of three months. Had a pair of vegan creepers for awhile that lasted about as long also - really sucks because I can't seem to find any vegan shoes that last for a consistently long amount of time (bad luck with Chucks too since those start ripping apart after about 6 months). I don't do anything all that crazy either unless walking for longer periods of time counts - not like I'm doing construction or base jumping.

macbeths are so comfy!! i've been wearing them since '03. i've had like 7 pairs and i've always tried to take really good care of them because for the longest time i could never find them except for online. i have a pair of brightons that i've worn for over a year now and they're still in great shape--probably the most comfy shoes i've had. the only thing i've had come apart was the rubber part on the bottom at the toe a couple of times. some glue fixed them really quickly though, and once i glued it back together it was never a problem again.

[image]

I got my girlfriend these over the summer, and she loves em!

They still look brand new as well, even with super-frequent wear. This thread may be 2ish years old, but if you want new shoes NOW, i'd go with these. Plus, they were only like $15 bucks @ the vans store, which is awesome