g.i. joe

why am i the only one who thinks this is going to be terrible?

oh it's gonna make me fucking cry it 's gonna be so bad...

but I've been waiting my whole life to see Snake Eyes destroy shit in live action. I just hope there's a few cool cameos of like lesser characters like Outback, Sci Fi and Lifeline shit like that...and the dreadnoks... fun little stuff to nod to the audience.

I cant wait to see this, I dont care how bad it will be.

Im sure the action parts are cool but most likely no real plot or story. Should be cool tho.

I heard they arent doing screenings for critics tho, which tells you how good the studio thinks it is. I guess the last movie they didnt do screenings for was Land of the Lost.

The whole "all of them wearing black" thing makes no friggen sense to me, so stupid, that is what makes gi joes so cool is all of the different characters with their different uniforms and they go and screw that up!

Also, "ripcord" who was a orange haired white gi joe is a black guy(marlon wayons(sp?)) and "dial tone" who was a white man with a mustache is now a woman!

I hope this doesn't suck because I have been waiting for this for like 25 years!

Guest kissthesharks

Hearing Kid Rock in the trailer was a bit disheartening, though.

It's actually a genius plan. Idiots with disposable income love kid rock.

Hearing Kid Rock in the trailer was a bit disheartening, though.

It's actually a genius plan. Idiots with disposable income love kid rock.

And they will see the movie based solely on that song being in the trailer... If they haven't already spent their disposable income on beef jerky and quick pick tickets.

The movie wasn't terrible, and some of the action was incredible. The Paris scene had some of the most ridiculous stuff i've ever seen in a action movie. Destro did nothing for me, and I never took his character as a serious villain. Cobra Commander was much better than I hoped he would be. My only complaint regarding him was the voice. I felt that while he was "the doctor," his voice was PERFECT for the character. However, when he made the turn into Cobra Commander and put the mask on, he took on the stereotypical bad guy-Darth Vader voice.