ITS JUAN'S BIRTHDAY! HAVE A DRINK!

I need to get some sleep as I have a busy weekend ahead of me so in Juan's Honor I will be slowing my roll..

[image]

this might be one of the funniest/scariest things i have ever seen. on a side note... jager bombs before i go to dinner w/ the gf's parents. should be interesting to say the least. happy one-year-closer-to-demise day.

I just got back from my favorite place to purchase beer. What beerI'm drinking tonight:

Harpoon Raspberry UFO

Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat

Troegs Dreamweaver Wheat

Ithaca Apricot Wheat

Yeungling Lager

(In case you haven't noticed, I really really like wheat ales)

Hoorraayyyy!!!

Have you ever had a dunkelweizen before? It's just a dark wheat ale, but it makes for a very interesting twist on an awesome style of beer. The one that Weyerbacher (PA) makes is pretty awesome, although, it's definitely not for drinking everyday. Also, it smells like banana bread.

More importantly- Happy Birthday, Juan! I'm glad you went out and had plenty of beers (getting home safe is always a huge plus, too)! I'll drink for you tonight, good sir!

Juan. Oh, juan. How I love the4e. I'e been drinking bud slecut*cus im trying to lose wtiht) and drinking miller hihg life. I'm drunk, butr I'e alway had a cruch on you and your pretty smile. OK. noty reallye, I'm drunk, but only hetero manlove here. I hope you're playing gutriaer hero and doing wll right now. I've haed 3 boots and like 7 otes beer. i lvoe tyou