VC Beard-Off Challenge!

so after all this talk about facial hair lately, i was talking to Juan last night about this and he agreed that it would be an epic idea.

all the contestants would start cleanshaven and wouldn't shave for maybe a month or two (a predetermined amount of time) and post weekly updates on their facial hair.

then, at the end of said predetermined time, a winner will be declared!

i say the judges should be the girls (i.e. nicole, lia, myself, etc)

not a novel idea, but i bet it would be fun!

would any of you guys be down for this?

A few of my buddies and I did this a couple of years ago, but with mustaches. We shaved clean on the last day of September and maintained only mustaches through October...it was called Stachetober Fest. It ruled. The winner was judged and announced at a Halloween party.

We did this too, but we did "Mustache March". None of us are great enough to grow some decent facial hair so we all looked like child molesters with our dirt lips. It was the most embarressing month ever.

The loser had to glue everyone elses mustaches on his face, which thankfully wasn't me!

Gruff Beard Records fully supports this.....plus we should have our first release out by the middle of october and will be running many beard themed contest so this could help you win free awesome records from us!!!

Also any girl on this board who can grow a beard........free GBR release for life!

I would be up for it. Me and a few of my buddies usually do this in January or Januhairy as it is known.

Also, i am not sure about everywhere, but i am pretty sure the UK and the US both use the same system to measure how long a clipper trims hair to, e.g a number 2 which i think is 1/4 inch long.