Scott vs. Jason - FIGHT!

mcm1610

looks like Juan was right, Tate sent over some of his minions.

I guess the minions have trickled over to the BN street team boards cuz they've started to put in their two cents:

Subject: Alternative Press reviews Daisy

How do you feel about this review? I haven't listened to it, so I can't compare their words to the album. But I do think the last paragraph is probably a little harsh. Mostly the last sentence.

ok, i didn't read it. i saw who wrote it then X'ed out.

hate him.

i got the vibe that scott has this love for brand new, but tries to hard to make a point by fronting this hate for jesse lacey whom is really jason tate.

AP has never reviewed brand new correctly, to thier own detrement, dude probably heard the record once through and cast judgement. which is impossible and irresponisble. my favorite part about that review is the comment at the bottom, saying how it doesnt really matter what he says cause no one reads AP anymore hahahha which is probably very true. dont read the review cause it's so far off base the guy sounds like a jackass

I agree, to an extent with his comments about Be Gone acting as a buffer, of sorts, for Sink. But he completely loses it when he says it's top heavy. I'd say the second half of the album is vastly superior to the first.

too bad ap has been irrelevant to my life for the past two years.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when this is all said and done Tainte is going to have to change his phone number for sure, maybe even move.

Jason will not have to move because that is not his address. That address is mine. I am the maillady for the site and it made sense to have the CDs sent to me since I then send them on to the reviewers.

I have not done a thing against any of you, so I would appreciate it if you would leave me and my address alone (and quit posting it over and over again). All of you who have quoted post after post so that you can have Jason's address on the site have instead posted my address over and over again. Please do me a favor and remove your quoted posts. Thanks for your help with this situation.

This is Jason's mom.

Also, Jason just emailed me as well as Virgil and said he is going to call his lawyer if his address isn't removed, then cited this law: M.S. § 609.749, Subd. I

The best I can tell is that this is a piece of Minnesota state legislation on stalking:

https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/bin/getpub.php?type=s&num=609.749&year=2006

I have no idea how that applies to anyone involved, as Virgil is in Colorado, I am in Ohio, Jason is in Oregon and no one is being stalked.

The worst part is, I can't even email Jason back because he told me not to the other day.

Dear Mrs. Tate, instead of posting on message boards you should focus on raising your child and teaching him to respect others. The comments he posted on his website are far more offensive than an address being posted on a niche forum.

What if your son was overweight and someone made fun of him on a popular website?

I think Jason owes Scott an apology and you should ground him if he doesn't. At least put him in a corner for a few minutes because many of us were forced to read the last few pages if this thread.

All this talk of lawyers reminds me of the time when the dude from Trustkill, Josh Grabelle, threatened me b/c I told I was going to bring him up on mail fraud charges. He was supposed to put out a Shai Hulud / Another Victim 7"...I sent my money (check) via mail w/ the clipped order form...damn thing never showed up and it became a 12" from Goodlife...so the motherfucker pulled a fast one and never sent me my shit. I had to order it from Ed @ Goodlife (who was more than gracious to make up for TK's scam)...when I emailed Josh @ TK about this he was a dick and told me he would sue my ass for making false claims. But yet he stole my goddamn money and committed mail fraud.

Fuck him and Tate!

All this talk of lawyers reminds me of the time when the dude from Trustkill, Josh Grabelle, threatened me b/c I told I was going to bring him up on mail fraud charges. He was supposed to put out a Shai Hulud / Another Victim 7"...I sent my money (check) via mail w/ the clipped order form...damn thing never showed up and it became a 12" from Goodlife...so the motherfucker pulled a fast one and never sent me my shit. I had to order it from Ed @ Goodlife (who was more than gracious to make up for TK's scam)...when I emailed Josh @ TK about this he was a dick and told me he would sue my ass for making false claims. But yet he stole my goddamn money and committed mail fraud.

Fuck him and Tate!

For the record Juan does not represent the views of Mammoth Press.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nq7cwy42]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nq7cwy42]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');