Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been debating for a few days if I should order anything because of the high Canadian shipping prices, but I just got:

Bad Religion - Suffer on orange

Bad Religion - No Control on green

Rancid - Indestructible on red

NoFX - So Long... on pink

NoFX - Two Heebs... on white

New Found Glory - Not Without a Fight on orange.

FUCKKKKKK my bank.

I've been debating for a few days if I should order anything because of the high Canadian shipping prices, but I just got:

Bad Religion - Suffer on orange

Bad Religion - No Control on green

Rancid - Indestructible on red

NoFX - So Long... on pink

NoFX - Two Heebs... on white

New Found Glory - Not Without a Fight on orange.

FUCKKKKKK my bank.

I went through the same thing man. But then I realized I haven't seen this records for awhile and if I were to they would be more expensive.

I ordered a ton of records on Friday, filling some large holes in mine and two of my friends' collections. All those Pulley, Ten Foot Pole and Voodoo records - its a dream come true! :) Can't wait for those colors NOFX and BR records too - guess all my black copies from the past few months need new homes already. :P

Also picked up some of the black records for the store since its cheaper than wholesale from any of the distros I work with. Which makes sense since its buying direct from the label but it still feels strange to say.

EDIT: Oh and before anyone turns that around on me, I got 3 of everything not 30. Not that anyone would make a big deal of that on this board...right? ;)

Some real gems there besides color vinyl too.

Refused LP is from a box of "less than 100" they found of the OOP first and only pressing.

Awesome! Same w/ Madball LP.

The Refused is less impressive since the repress. I bought an OG copy for $20 but since the repress is so similar the value of the original has fallen significantly.