PO: Russian Circles "Station" LP 3 diff colors

Guest Admin

I almost forgot about this, so thanks for the bump. Will order a copy tonight. The green/black looks really nice.

For me this was like the opposite of an easy pass. Even if I already have a copy of the first pressing, which looks and sounds great, I actually  could not resist to that green cover/green vinyl combo. And it's not a repress but a remastered reissue (if I remember correctly, let me know if I'm wrong) so I'm also very courious to hear the new pressing.

For me this was like the opposite of an easy pass. Even if I already have a copy of the first pressing, which looks and sounds great, I actually  could not resist to that green cover/green vinyl combo. And it's not a repress but a remastered reissue (if I remember correctly, let me know if I'm wrong) so I'm also very courious to hear the new pressing.

I don't remember seeing any official word that it was remastered in any way. I don't think it needs it. This is one of the fucking best sounding LP's I own. I kind of hope they don't change anything.

I don't remember seeing any official word that it was remastered in any way. I don't think it needs it. This is one of the fucking best sounding LP's I own. I kind of hope they don't change anything.

I sincerely don't know why I thought that..I probably mixed up with another record.

It definitely doesn't need to be remastered.