Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Hey everyone.

Just a quick update. The vinyl is delayed. It's beyond our control.

We should have had them way before now, and we don't. It's not anyone's fault, I can't blame the plant, they are just backed up and busy, more so than in the recent past, and the turn around time was longer than expected.

As far as email responses go... There is one person here who responds to all of the estore emails. Most days, she is also the only person who is processing, packing, and shipping out the orders. Not putting that out there to make you feel bad for us cause we're busy, I am just letting you know. We had the Doomriders, Rise And Fall, and Converge pre orders all go up at pretty much the same time. Each record got screwed up somewhere along the way in its own special way, so the well oiled machine broke down.

There are barely enough hours in the day, and we do what we can to take care of everyone. All emails will get answered. If you get impatient, just write another email, but for the love of god, be polite and don't swear. Please?

Thanks. I've always wanted to use it in a review...

lol...

cool word and all...but is that the correct context of it?

doesnt it mean "multiple of three" ?

not sure where you are going with that one Juan... 8-)

Using it w/ the definition of "any group or set of three" in mind. Referring to the opening three tracks.

:)

Hey everyone.

Just a quick update. The vinyl is delayed. It's beyond our control.

We should have had them way before now, and we don't. It's not anyone's fault, I can't blame the plant, they are just backed up and busy, more so than in the recent past, and the turn around time was longer than expected.

As far as email responses go... There is one person here who responds to all of the estore emails. Most days, she is also the only person who is processing, packing, and shipping out the orders. Not putting that out there to make you feel bad for us cause we're busy, I am just letting you know. We had the Doomriders, Rise And Fall, and Converge pre orders all go up at pretty much the same time. Each record got screwed up somewhere along the way in its own special way, so the well oiled machine broke down.

There are barely enough hours in the day, and we do what we can to take care of everyone. All emails will get answered. If you get impatient, just write another email, but for the love of god, be polite and don't swear. Please?

people are swearing at you for this? geez. thanks for the update. it's much appreciated :) waits patiently for jane doe to go up