Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Guest kissthesharks
I really hope Converge goes back on the road as a headliner after the Mastodon/Dethklok tour is over.

Honestly, that's why I'm not going next week. Does that make me any less of a fan? I don't think so. Stupid family needs xmas presents.

Looks like two Ampeg 8x10 (vintage?) cabs with an Orange amp head for each...in other words, naaaaaaaaasssssssssstttttttyyyyyyyy. 8-);D
Awesome. It's uncanny how often I mistake Ampeg cabs for Sunn. Guitarist in one of my bands had a Sunn setup and I always hope to see/hear another.

i'm a metal nerd who's into converge, am i in the minority?

seconded

Maybe "metal nerd" wasn't the right term. I was just trying to trash talk people being at the front during a band they aren't into. But I shouldn't be too judgmental. Converge has an opportunity to expose their style of music to new listening audience, and sure not everyone is going to like what they see, but kids who may not have otherwise come across Converge may be turned on to them.

seconded

Maybe "metal nerd" wasn't the right term. I was just trying to trash talk people being at the front during a band they aren't into. But I shouldn't be too judgmental. Converge has an opportunity to expose their style of music to new listening audience, and sure not everyone is going to like what they see, but kids who may not have otherwise come across Converge may be turned on to them.

the last time i saw dethklok it was real metal fans and adult swim fans who were trying to be ironic and just liked the show.

hilarity ensured many times in the pit that night.

My copy arrived, got the blue/beer with splatter.

Amazing how many people bombarded the site as soon as the PO went live (and F5'd beforehand), more than 100 orders placed in less than three minutes!

Congrats to the band on this incredible album!!! I'll be prepping my clicking abilities for when Jane Doe comes around :D

My fiancee saw the axe to fall video with me last night when I was watching Headbanger's Ball on the DVR (mind you, it was the only damn video worth watching on the whole damn thing).

She said watching it was like seeing the product of Trent Reznor and Marilyn Manson have a kid and beating the shit out of it. Then she asked me to give her some more information about converge. She's known of them through me, but I think seeing the video made her want to check them out more.

God I love her

Old?

First Press

100 - Clear w/ colored shards

300 - Solid Blue and Beer split with yellow splatter

400 - Beer w/ blue white and yellow splatter

500 - Cream (Epitaph mail-order exclusive)

800 - Beer, Coke Bottle Blue and black tricolor

1000 - Beer (European exclusive)

2000 - Coke Bottle Blue

2000 - Solid Light Blue

Haha I love that the people making fun of me or calling me whiney or bitchy are the ones that ordered multiple copies from the DW pre-order and happened to get all variants. Or they pre-ordered and got the variant they wanted. I'm just complaining that what's normally convenient and easy to understand in our wonderful world of vinyl collecting has been very inconvenient and confusing with this release. You realize that you crying out at me for being "bitchy" is just as silly as you probably conceive me to be?

For the record I think you're being a whiny bitch and I didn't pre-order at all.

Got my order in... 8-)

100 - Clear w/ colored shards

300 - Solid Blue and Beer split with yellow splatter

400 - Beer w/ blue white and yellow splatter

800 - Beer, Coke Bottle Blue and black tricolor

The clear w/shards is up for sale...shoot me a PM if interested....

Just kidding...I did not get a clear just the other three variants, just wanted to fuck with you... :P