New vinyl auction site and community UPDATED 10-4!

nickmango

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thanks for all these compliments. Can't wait till everyone sees the screencasts. It's going to be a lot easier to understand our thinking behind certain ideas.

Here's my weekend plan:

Tonight I'm going to make a simple blog attached to the site. Like blog.limitedpressing.com or something. I'll move all the screenshots over there. Then tomorrow I will start recording screencasts and hopefully by sunday I will post one and then update this thread. (and any other threads I create on other sites.) The blog should work well cause anyone can comment there and if they have any ideas or criticisms there won't be any confusion as to what we're discussing. Plus it can be neutral/common ground for all the boards to meet and discuss.

One thing of note. I just got a PM from WhensLunchRecords saying he couldn't fit his username. Tom had it limited to 15 but he's switching it to 20. This should happen by tonight. So if anyone was concerned about the size of their name hopefully this helps.

Once again I appreciate all this feedback. Any questions you have PM me or post here. I'll do my best to answer anything you throw at me. Thanks!