Disparaging thread about Suburban Home/VC

allison's good people. and honestly most of what that guy says is true. LOL'd hard at the scooter white whale thing too.

Well actually no, they're not. They're a bunch of dipshits with way too much time on their hands who care way too much about how someone runs their company.

And seriously, someone's fucking title is worth a care in the world to anyone? How fucking lame for something to laugh at.

You people amaze me how much you care about shit that does not have an affect on you at all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly though, if Virgil wants to come up with a creative way to get out of debt who cares? It's not like he's forcing anyone to buy in. If I had $1,000 laying around I'd help him out for sure. And it's not like you don't get something for your money. Calling it a pyramid scheme is just ignorant. It's an investment plan for quasi shareholders. Probably a better bet than a lot of stocks.

Honestly though, if Virgil wants to come up with a creative way to get out of debt who cares? It's not like he's forcing anyone to buy in. If I had $1,000 laying around I'd help him out for sure. And it's not like you don't get something for your money. Calling it a pyramid scheme is just ignorant. It's an investment plan for quasi shareholders. Probably a better bet than a lot of stocks.
[image]

Just two perfect posts worth repeating.

[image]

You know how when your listening to your favorite record and it's on the last song on the b-side...then the song ends...and for some reason the needle stays in the groove and the records is just going 'round and 'round and all you hear is surface noise?...This is what all of this nonsense has become...surface noise...

Bring on the next overtly-dramatic topic of discussion!

*slow clap*

For Mikey...

Banner

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':rjqmu98b]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':rjqmu98b]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

haha, i have been thinking some of the same shit that those people posted for some time. so many money grabs so little time!

I understand your sentiment, but felt I should ask: is it still considered a cash grab if the records people order/pre-order actually get delivered to those who pay for them? As far as I know, no one has ever not gotten the records they paid for...just a thought. Would I take the $1000 plunge? Probably not, because a)I don't have that kind of money to drop on records unless I am going to get some original Minor Threat/Misfits/Bad Brains 7"s or something and b)I would rather invest $1000 in pressing records myself.