The Bled - Pass the Flask

Guest kissthesharks

yeah i love this album. I also love found in the flood which apparently many people didn't like so much

love found in the flood! my cd is scratched, so i think it's time for the vinyl to happen. i have 2 copies of pass the flask, i can survive. can't believe they both haven't been pressed by now though. comeeee onnnnn.

and what's up with silent treatment getting the vinyl treatment? bastards. i have 2 of those s/t ep 12"s too, no inserts so it took until the reissue of pass the flask to even know the names of the songs.

• 2 years later...
would buy this for sure. Nothing else this band released was anywhere near as good though.

The way I understood it, the guy that wrote Pass The Flask left the band a week before recording began, so they got a new singer (their current one). I think he's a really good performer, just not as good of a songwriter as the first dude.

Any thoughts on possibly getting this done through HT Travis???

Id like to but I dunno how well it would sell. I dont think Vagrant would go thru the trouble of doing this for like 500 copies.

i actually spoke to amy from fiddler this week about a few albums including this since it was first on her label. She informed me that vagrant owns it, if hot topic would want their own color variant on this then I would be down to try and get it done via vagrant. Pm or email me if your serious about working together on this one

Id like to but I dunno how well it would sell. I dont think Vagrant would go thru the trouble of doing this for like 500 copies.

i actually spoke to amy from fiddler this week about a few albums including this since it was first on her label. She informed me that vagrant owns it, if hot topic would want their own color variant on this then I would be down to try and get it done via vagrant. Pm or email me if your serious about working together on this one

You have mail