Deleted Art NOT releasing The Bronx Box-set Afterall :,(

Just saw this on the collective zine website.....WOW !!!

Deleted Art to release The Bronx Box-set

Since being major fans of The Bronx for years we have been discussing the fact that the vinyl versions of their records have been pretty hard to come by. At least in Europe. And since we think that all fans should have the right to get his or her hands on a proper record we went ahead and asked our L.A. friends if they would be up for us pressing more copies of the albums. They loved the idea, and now we can announce that there’s going to be a three LP box up for grabs in just a short while.

Ponder that for a while: the first three amazing punk rock albums by this L.A. outfit in a glorious box-set! These puppies will go fast, so stash some of your hard earned money right now and we’ll sell you a copy sometime late December/early January.

http://thebronxxx.com

/ David - Deleted Art

Guest kissthesharks
This has the potential to be extremely awesome and/or overpriced. Hope they don't bog it down with a bunch of expensive fuckery like the Mastodon box or make it completely impossible to get like the Murder City Devils. [/quote

I can't find I for a decent price, I sold my II, and it'll be good to have III. Pumped.

This has the potential to be extremely awesome and/or overpriced. Hope they don't bog it down with a bunch of expensive fuckery like the Mastodon box or make it completely impossible to get like the Murder City Devils.

I can't find I for a decent price, I sold my II, and it'll be good to have III. Pumped.

how much does bronx II go for?

did mariachi el bronx every get released?

i have an unplayed copy of the first LP w poster on grey vinyl if anyone is interested. i also have a box set of vinyl from the explosion that has vinyl, stickers and a shirt and hat w a screened cover as well. the label (tarantulas) made like 20 of these. if anyone is interested hit me back about that, i can figure out what exactly is in it.

• 2 months later...