Motion City Sountrack

Even If It Kills Me is indeed forgettable. Commit This To Memory, however, is very good and a close second to IATM.

Yes. This.

I would also like to point out that the best song from Even If Kills Me did not even make the record (The Worst Part). It was on the Japan only Broken Heart EP and as a b-side on the This Is for Real 7"

Pretty much agree with everything here. I am the movie is so great and is something I never get tired of. I love commit this to memory too but it doesn't hold up as well. And I didn't know that The Worst Part was supposed to be on even if it kills me. Its such a good song. It was on the sound of superman comp in like 06.

Even If It Kills Me is indeed forgettable. Commit This To Memory, however, is very good and a close second to IATM.

Yes. This.

I would also like to point out that the best song from Even If Kills Me did not even make the record (The Worst Part). It was on the Japan only Broken Heart EP and as a b-side on the This Is for Real 7"

Yeah, like Scotterson said, I don't think "The Worst Part" was ever slated to be on Even If It Kills Me, mainly because it was already released via that Superman comp well before the band even started writing/recording the album in question. It was most likely a Commit This To Memory leftover.

i think the ep before i am the movie is better.

I really really like all the old stuff too. The original mix of I am the movie is awesome too. 1000 paper cranes is easily the best get up kids song by a band that isn't the get up kids.

yeah that back to the beat ep is amazing. I've not heard anything post the i am the movie...so the epitaph version is different than the self released version? weird.

I AM THE MOVIE and i am lucky enough to get to see it cover to cover in december. They are actually playing a different CD three days in a row, but I chose to go to the first day only. I am hoping for Throwdown and the new song disappear also. There will probably have to be a few other songs since the cd is 43 mins.

Hearing "My Favorite Accident" for the first time in 10th grade, I fell in love with that song and the rest of the album. But then they released Commit This To Memory and I for the life of me could not stop listening to that album for about a month straight. Then Even If It Kills Me came out and it did in fact kill me.