Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm getting real fuckin sick of that launcher glitch online.

haha i was just gonna say if you want to piss people off, instead of going 0-32, use the Javelin glitch. some guy was using it on the other team, and we all knew not to shoot him, but one kid on our team was killing him everytime and dying, he flipped out so hard. i think he cried.

i'm getting real fuckin sick of that launcher glitch online.

haha i was just gonna say if you want to piss people off, instead of going 0-32, use the Javelin glitch. some guy was using it on the other team, and we all knew not to shoot him, but one kid on our team was killing him everytime and dying, he flipped out so hard. i think he cried.

yeah. i don't even die from it because i shoot the guy, but there's always that one idiot on your team that just doesn't understand what the fuck is going on and keeps shooting them.

Finally broke and bought the MW2 version of Xbox. First... that thing is loud as shit! I've never heard a new piece of electronics make so much noise.

Second, I was buying the first Assassin's Creed with it and the cashier gave it to me for free for some reason.

Third, MW2 is fuckin' nuts. I need to get a 50 foot ethernet cable so I can internet and multiplay but I know I'm going to suck.

Guest eriathomas

I only have 2 Special Ops left on veteran now, Wetwork and High Explosive. Wetwork I can get to the end easy, but I always shoot a hostage or miss a bad guy on the final breach to lose, and high explosive is just impossible after you take down 3 or 4 Juggernauts.

A patch has been submitted to Microsoft and Sony. Now it's just a matter of time until they approve them.

i'd read about that yesterday. Here's to hoping they fix a LOT of minor things (like lobby wait times, latency, the shooting around corners/magic bullet problem, etc) really really REALLY soon.