so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Has anyone used those record frame's for prints? I have two LP sized and one 7" print and I think they would be a good cheap option. I know these are available at craft stores but if anyone knows of a good clearance sale or just generally cheap prices let me know! I have some Lps I would like to frame too.

Guest kevinb
Has anyone used those record frame's for prints? I have two LP sized and one 7" print and I think they would be a good cheap option. I know these are available at craft stores but if anyone knows of a good clearance sale or just generally cheap prices let me know! I have some Lps I would like to frame too.
If you have either of them near you keep an eye out for add's for Jo ann fabrics

The always have 50% coupons for frames.

He was at flatstock so just by his words I would guess this week. Join his email list. He said he would drop word there first.

Got an incredible harvey milk/torche print tonight from their tour kickoff show in miami. It was also apparently the last one they had and numbered out of 80. Pics tomorrow.

Got this in the post last week. Now have a nice set of three Gallows A3 prints, plan on hanging them this weekend.

[image]

Love this one, been thinking about picking it up. I love his work but dont own any of his stuff yet.

I emailed him asking if would be doing a print with the artwork that he did for the new A Day To Remember album but he said he didnt think so. Bummer.

I had an awesome surprise in the mail on friday. I sent some emails back and forth to Drew Speziale from circle takes the square and ended up ordering "angels in the spires".

So, with that print he put a note that said he gave me extras

because he liked the convo and I see a few stickers and a free GUILLOTINE

print! What an awesome dude and his work is great

http://www.myspace.com/drewspeziale

I love prints

[image]

[image]