so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Got this in the post last week. Now have a nice set of three Gallows A3 prints, plan on hanging them this weekend.

[image]

Love this one, been thinking about picking it up. I love his work but dont own any of his stuff yet.

I emailed him asking if would be doing a print with the artwork that he did for the new A Day To Remember album but he said he didnt think so. Bummer.

His stuff really is amazing, i have another one he did for a different Gallows tour a couple of years ago. I wish he did more prints, though, his work is great.

oh... okay. nice. I really don't know what I'm looking for. pretty much anything that catches my eye. I really like Jake Bannon's work

OMGposters.com is a great place to start. Mitch updates it every morning with multiple entries. You will very soon be able to pick out artists prints without having to read who made it and you will find people who's style you like. I check this site religiously as he not only gives you a heads up on new prints but also will share information on when a certain print will go one sale, where to get it and how much if he knows. Right down to the drop time. VERY helpful. Also if you find artists you like see if they are twitter if you're into that sort of thing.

I like the creepy stuff so my favorites are Pushead, Florian Bertmer, and Matthew Ryan Sharp. Matt doesnt do screen prints but is a great painter and I love his style. I found out about him through OMG.

Get ready to get out of hand. It happens to the best of us.

This new Dan McCarthy is one of the best show posters I have ever seen. True to his style and pulls it off so well. If I liked Sonic Youth I would buy this. Actually if so much shit wasn't coming up I would buy this anyway it's THAT good.

Thanks to OMGposters.com for the heads up on this one too.

[image]

[image]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at Bumbershoot in Seattle for a day last week and they had a whole big room full of screen printing vendors selling all kinds of awesome band prints. A lot of stuff that Ive seen from people posting pics in this thread. There must have been at least 50-60 vendors there. I could have spents thousands of dollars that day but I didnt buy anything. It was raining all day and I didnt want to carry it around w/ me.

Just purchased this one the other day.

Collaboration between Alex Snelgrove (aka Sonic Titan) and Steven Burlton.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=10986205&albumID=473801&imageID=68117422

Dude, that is sick. I want one.

I just sent her a message through her myspace page to see if she would ship to Australia. Worked out to be $30 Canadian shipped.

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.