so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I wish. i went up at some early time that didn't correlate with my being on the west coast and sleeping in. Oh well.

No joke. I used to get sweet deals on stuff from a frame shop my old job got posters done at. But not anymore. I still need to get my Baroness Blue Record prints done. That shit will be so expensive.

Well you can always buy one on ebay for ten times the price!

Bummer what happened got a new job? On occasion I'll get coupons in the mail for custom framing but that's rare.

The blue record prints are 12 x 24 they have some frames on Amazon. Nothing fancy but might work without a custom job.

http://www.amazon.com/12x24-Satin-Black-Picture-Frame/dp/B003HL4QW2

Of course that's assuming you are doing two frames...not in one.

I don't recall it being ridiculous. It was stuff I had sitting around for a while and I just wanted it up so I was not too concerned with cost but I think they were between like 30 and 60 bucks depending on the size. This was a while ago so I am vague on details. There are a few framing shops around the corner so I think I am going to take something there and see what it would run me and support the local place. Sometimes you just don't need a print behind glass though, you know?

Bummer what happened got a new job? On occasion I'll get coupons in the mail for custom framing but that's rare.

The blue record prints are 12 x 24 they have some frames on Amazon. Nothing fancy but might work without a custom job.

Yeah, I moved clear across the country. Actually, I used to live in Charlottesville - not far from you.

And the Baroness prints are actually 12.5 x 26. Total bullshit. Otherwise I'd head over to Michaels and get one of those double LP frames like I did for my Converge Axe To Fall poster.

Yeah, I moved clear across the country. Actually, I used to live in Charlottesville - not far from you.

And the Baroness prints are actually 12.5 x 26. Total bullshit. Otherwise I'd head over to Michaels and get one of those double LP frames like I did for my Converge Axe To Fall poster.

Charlottesville is a cool place and yes not far at all. Damn they really shouldn't list them as 12 x 24 that is total bullshit. I hate when you have like an inch or so that won't fit in a frame. I don't like trimming my prints. I just picked up one of those double LP frames! Framed my red This Addiction.

Have you happened to come to The Pottery down here before you moved? They have a huge selection of frames

i'm actually trying to buy records instead of posters. it's a step in my attempt to lessen the financial burden of my collecting habits.

here is most of my poster collection.

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=445

Out of curiosity what are you looking for on these

Apollo Sunshine SLC 04 Bell

Max 08 Flores - Green/Gold

...today is the first time I've ever come back 10 Danger - 1st

• 3 weeks later...