IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Somehow, some way.. I have the weekend off again. I was only planning to go out tomorrow, but I need to go toss back some shots before I start slamming my head against the wall I response to this fucking week of work.

Gonna go out and watch the Celtics for the first time this year.. Praying Rondo goes off against Bron

Try being hammered drunk and just being taken there against your will. It sucks.

I mean, there are boobs which is cool, but it's still awkward.

I'm not the type of dude to be there. Like, I'm hella awkward and nervous around cute fully dressed women, so I imagine I will be even worse around naked attractive women.

Just let them know you have no money and you'll be left alone.

Haha, they'll throw you out around here for that. Seriously though.

But strip clubs aren't that great, and it's not like the girls are really going to talk to you most of the time.

I went to one when my buddies came to visit and it was weird.

I went up to the dance floor/pole area and sat down to watch a dance, tossed two bucks down on the rail.  The girl ran out of time before she even got over to me, but came up and gave me a courtesy motorboat (which wasn't necessary, and... kind of weird/gross), said she thought I was cute, or something like that, and ran off stage to get a drink. At the end of the night I got propositioned by one of the other dancers and politely declined, as I was engaged at the time.

So. Yeah. Long story short, strip clubs are weird.

Edit: the only way I'd go back to one is if there is one around here like The Barrel of Dolls back home that had a one-legged dancer and a dwarf and some other crazy shit.

I picked up a six pack, a bomber and a frozen pizza on the way home.  It's cold (for here), so I'm going to enjoy a night in drinking, playing Civ 5 and listening to music.  Might squeeze in a dumb movie later.

I find strip clubs fun, but I haven't been to one in a long time.  There's no booze in the ones here :(