IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

At the american legion again, like every Friday. The door guy that checks ids keeps telling my friends that swearing is not allowed here. Mean while, all the older members sitting at the bar are swearing like drunken sailors. Ageism. It exists.

The no swearing policy was not in existence when they first started going there, their grandfathered in!

it only took the first friday night for the reality of living with a college girl to sink in.

i really can't complain though- it turned into my roommates and i annihilating a bottle of fireball, while packing bowls on the roof. oh, and then coming inside to discover the majesty of making grilled cheeses on the waffle iron.

it is going to suck when the group that just went to the bars comes back in about 2-3 hours; while the rest of us, who have work in the morning, try to sleep.

Posting here now cuz I know I'll be too decimated later to post.

Going to see Soulfly tonight. It's been ages since I've gone to a proper metal show. Unless you count DFHVN a few months back. I guess I would.

Having some beers and food at a bar down the street from the venue before doors open. And the best part? I'm going solo. As usual for shows. How pathetic am I?

2 more hours and then I have a real weekend ahead. No plans tonight, but I'm wide open for whatever comes up. It may turn into getting stoned on my roof and drawing all night which would be juuuust fine. Tomorrows the real party.

Posting here now cuz I know I'll be too decimated later to post.

Going to see Soulfly tonight. It's been ages since I've gone to a proper metal show. Unless you count DFHVN a few months back. I guess I would.

Having some beers and food at a bar down the street from the venue before doors open. And the best part? I'm going solo. As usual for shows. How pathetic am I?

Don't worry Juan, I've been going to shows alone lately and I actually prefer it, anymore.