IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What up VC!!!!

I picked up some Brazilian BBQ...if you know what it consists of then you can be hella jealous. 

So will enjoy that with some beers and listening to new tunes from DIIV, Death Index, Greyhouse (new to me), and cheese it up with some Carly Rae Jepsen since I'll be seeing her live in about a week. 

:) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey y'all!!!

Having some beers tonight. Playing with the pup. Being a terrible Catholic (I ate meat for lunch). Dealing with my brother's manic state in his bi-polar see-saw and/or usual drug addiction...long story...and buffering it all at the moment listening to some very angular post-punk/HxC of the likes Slint, Shellac, Sunspring, and June of '44. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It's not only been a looooooooooooooong time since this thread has been updated...but also since I've been coming up in here and just getting involved with VC and all. FUCK THE MODS...right?  ;)

Anyhoo....what's doing this fine evening, VC?!?!

I just did my taxes...it was quick and painless...guess it is when you have next to nothing to declare and no real adult responsibilities like I do...which is sad actually. given the stage in life I'm in.

But hey...I'm having some beers as usual...listening to the new Planning For Burial record...and staying in tonight.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I just did my taxes...it was quick and painless...guess it is when you have next to nothing to declare and no real adult responsibilities like I do...which is sad actually. given the stage in life I'm in.

Mine take me under an hour, being single and not owning property makes it a pretty painless process :)

I'm on call through the weekend, so I'm stuck at home.  Going to watch movies, sip on some beer and eat some enchiladas.  Should be an ok night.

1 hour ago, jonrawks said:

Mine take me under an hour, being single and not owning property makes it a pretty painless process :)

I'm on call through the weekend, so I'm stuck at home.  Going to watch movies, sip on some beer and eat some enchiladas.  Should be an ok night.

Also under an hour here.

I keep putting off my taxes even though it'll take like a half hour.

Watched I Dont Feel at Home in this World Anymore on Netflix. It's written/directed by the guy who starred in Blue Ruin and had a supporting role one Green Room. Definitely feels similar to those movies and kinda sorta reminds me of Fargo....except its not a god damn masterpiece like Fargo. I'd definitely recommend it if you've got Netflix.