IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Going to Seattle for the weekend as a getaway with my wife/for my birthday. Leaving work for the airport now! What should I do while I'm there?!

I live in seattle. Pikes place is always a good time, seattle center is cool if youre into hardcore at all code orange kids and twitching tongues plays a venue in the seattle center tomorrow! um the waterfront is also cool the fremont troll is sick.

Going to Seattle for the weekend as a getaway with my wife/for my birthday. Leaving work for the airport now! What should I do while I'm there?!

Come see Neil Hamburger with me! Shorty's is always my recommendation to people. Go get some sushi! There is a pacific NW thread that has some good recommendations if I remember correctly.

I live in seattle. Pikes place is always a good time, seattle center is cool if youre into hardcore at all code orange kids and twitching tongues plays a venue in the seattle center tomorrow! um the waterfront is also cool the fremont troll is sick.

You going to Code Orange? I'm thinking about it.

I just got a PS4 the other day. I'll likely be playing a lot of Destiny, drinking a few beers and spinning a bunch of new records I got within the last week like Whirr, Nothing, Death of Lovers, Angel Du$t and a few other things.

I'll be in Destiny all weekend. JWiLL1988 is my PSN.

Watching the Blade Trilogy with the lady. She's never seen them so this should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the story VC gang?!?!

I am here listening to the Gone Girl soundtrack stream cuz it's awesome...and by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross...(and if you know me enough you know why that's important) and having some beers, of course. 

I've been playing with the out little puppy all afternoon since coming home from work. She's a rambunctious little monster. Running, biting, licking, and just going bananas. When not sleeping of course. Or pissing and shitting anywhere and everywhere BUT her pee-pee pad.