IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

mango hab is my favorite, but i can't have more than 2 without it completely destroying my insides.

personally, i think their next best sauce is whatever they serve with the onion rings.

• 3 weeks later...

What up peeps!

What's cookin' tonight?!?!

The family and I are prepping for tomorrow's hallaca-making event in the house. Hallacas are a Venezuelan version of tamales (but way better) that are normally made and consumed during the holidays. It's a very laborious process but it turns out being so good and tasty. 

picking up where i left off last night- getting stoned and doing more watching. i think more 30 rock is on the menu.

but instead of snacking on (an entire box of) dry cereal tonight, i actually got milk! and i was going to get beer at the same time, but the selection was weak. and that's okay. pals are coming to town tomorrow, and i'm broke enough as it is. i'll save the drankin' for tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Skinny Puppy and Frontline Assembly concert.. Ooh I should remember ear plugs hah

Fuuuuck. FLA.

Tonight I'm staying in. An apartment building burned down earlier and the fire trucks have us blocked in. Guess I'm just hanging out with the cats, talkin to the lady and trying to find something creepy to watch. Holllla.

Haha I just finished a strike. Gotta get my vanguard marks up

Wordddd. What level are you Will? If youre 28+ hit me up tonight. I'm trying to get people together for the weekly/nightfall and I have to run the daily strike and some others. (I have to run like 22 more for an exotic bounty)