Happy Birthday to YU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yu,

happy birthday. i hope you know that you are one of the main reasons why a large number of people who continue to post on this message board havent quit. your everlasting optimism, generosity and energy make VC an incredible place. i know i speak for a lot of people when i say thank you for being such a great dude.

hope this next year is a great one for you. if you ever come to america, you can always know you have a place to stay in chicago with me.

-dan

dear all my friends,

first of all, you guys are very very sweet.

i don't know how to express this most appreciate to all of the posts in this thread.

i'm sorry for late reply. i just backed from stay with my family in the other province, one hour from bangkok to the east after i didn't visit my mom, dad and 96 years old grandma around 10 weeks. because i'm so busy from my job. and when i back to bangkok, i have to see my client and the others who help me run a job all my birthday.

i'm so surprise when i check this thread. all of your best wishes mean a lot for me.

please remember whenever you have a chance to visit bangkok, please tell me.

all of you guys are my guess who i wanna see and hangout and expand a friendship.

my 27th years birthday will be the greatest birthday in my life.

thanks for fulfill....

:)

I'm late to the party, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yu!

You should visit America and go to Chicago, so I can take the train down and hang out! You are one of the most sincere, positive, and friendly dudes I've had the pleasure of speaking to online. I hope you get all your records soon :)