Conan getting "replaced" by Leno?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Leno's ratings fucking plummet when he starts up again...this shit is so fucking retarded, Fuck NBC

I don't see him recovering well at all. I know there are people that still like leno, and never liked conan for that matter, but I think there are too many people that watched leno out of indifference or boredom that now hate him and will do anything but watch his show. I used to watch it every once in a while when waiting for Late Night, not anymore though.

Leno's tonight show ratings were around 4.75 million viewers. Conan was only drawing about 2.5 million. Letterman gets around 4.5 million for comparison. It's easy to see why they stuck with Leno over Conan.

I think Conan is more popular with people our age (18-35), but Leno probably appeals to a broader group overall. Leno's ratings will likely take a small hit, but I don't think it will be anything drastic.

Awesome speech by Conan, got me a little teary-eyed. While it sucks that he's off the air for now, I'm excited to see what will happen next. I've been watching him since his very first year hosting Late Night so I'll be pretty weird for him to not be on at all. Hopefully something will come about soon!

Will Ferrell as Ronnie Van Zant, his wife as a pregnant hippie, Billy Gibbons, Beck and Ben Harper. Playing "Freebird." With Conan. Mind = blown.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like Billy Joel playing piano behind Ben Harper and Conan

when the curtain went up and I saw that Will Ferrell was dressed like Ronnie Van Zandt I screamed "FREE BIRD!!!"...I'm glad I was right, I would've felt retarded if they had picked anything else

Guest adam526

"Fallon opened his show tonight with a cute tribute to O'Brien, in which he and members of The Roots poured out a 40oz. on the floor of Studio 6A at 30 Rock—home of Late Night with Conan O'Brien for 16 years."

So epic.