some guy is starting an all-white basketball leagu

AlexH.

e.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2010/01/19/nba_563760.shtml

Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." He pointed out recent incidents in the NBA, including Gilbert Arenas' indefinite suspension after bringing guns into the Washington Wizards locker room, as examples of fans' dissatisfaction with the way current professional sports are run.

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

saw this on sage francis' facebook today. sad thing is, i see this taking off in the south and being sponsored by faux news.

why do people think the south is over saturated with white people?

also, i see your from Clarion. I am (was) a frequent customer of the Holiday Inn off of rt80. that is until PA cops decided tints = drugs and kept me on the side of the highway for 3 hours interrogating and searching my vehicle. lame. just thought i'd point out that you live in a city that was merely a pitstop for me haha.

i actually live in west bumfuck, on a farm out in the middle of nowhere about 30 mins from clarion. clarion is the nearest thing to a town nearby though.

the south has scared the shit out of me every time i've been there, even west virginia is pretty creepy to me. and i grew up around a lot of rednecks, some of which i'm sure were inbred, but they don't compare to most of jesusland.

also, clarion is about the worst town for pigs... there's state, town, county, and college all based right in that one little town, all with nothing better to do than hastle everyone they see at the start/end of the month. for about the 25th-5th of each month i try to avoid that town like the plague.

saw this on sage francis' facebook today. sad thing is, i see this taking off in the south and being sponsored by faux news.

why do people think the south is over saturated with white people?

also, i see your from Clarion. I am (was) a frequent customer of the Holiday Inn off of rt80. that is until PA cops decided tints = drugs and kept me on the side of the highway for 3 hours interrogating and searching my vehicle. lame. just thought i'd point out that you live in a city that was merely a pitstop for me haha.

I think tint is illegal in PA, at least on the front windows. I had it on an old car that I bought off someone and I was pulled over a few times because of it until I had it removed.

even west virginia is pretty creepy to me.
As a white male in the south from West Virginia, I'm mildly offended by that statement.

creepy how?

where in WV are you from??

I love WV, and having been in WV a lot over the last 5 years... i'd say that its no more "scary" than rural PA. titusville, PA? come on, that town is fucked. and there are 2309572309472 of those towns between I-79 and I-81 north of I-80.