+/- about your day

---Took my cat to the emergency vet last night around midnight. He had a urinary blockage and it cost $1,000 for the surgery/medication/vet fees. Seriously bummed about it, but he's only 2 years old. The crappy thing is that it could happen again; apparently it happens to a lot of male cats.

+ Nice as hell out.

- Really not in the mood to go to work tonight.

- Feeling really down again for some reason today.

+ Today is the first day I attempt to not eat fast food, or restaurant food at work. I'm going to pack a dinner of some sort.

+ Done with pop, again, too. Well, I have a few coke zero left, so I'll finish those, but no more normal pop. Just water.

+ Starting a new project with some new friends tonight. Looking forward to wiping the dust off the electric

- my copy of Aloha- Home Acres came super warped in the mail yesterday.. bummer

+ Fridge full of beer. Domestic and import.

- Girlfriend pulled the ''I love you but am not in love with you'' card. Sucks because it was pretty much stating the obvious for us both, just sucks to hear it said.

+ got paid to "Sample" today....stand outside in the 70 degree sunny weather and hand people free food....freaking awesome

+ get to help run sound for King Khan and The Shrines as well as Jacuzzi Boys and Nightmare Boyz at the venue I'm interning at

+ owner of the venue I'm interning at asked me to help out with The Polyphonic Spree show coming up (one of the owners used to be the drummer for Polyphonic Spree) sooo fucking stoked

+ owner of the venue also offered me some part time work at the venue where I'd get paid for helping bands load in and out and run backstage security

- I have $35 to my name....and no food at my apartment

- Been doing laundry all damn day. I hate when I get lazy and wait until I have nothing clean left to do it.

- Really damn tired for some reason today.

+ No work.

+ Been playing FF13-2 all day.

+ Ate way too much pizza today from several different places.

- Light heartburn due to copious amounts of marinara.

+ Pizza The Issue (Notes and Bolts #2) is nearly 2/3's finished.

+ Material for N & B #3 is already starting to get lined up.

+ Tomorrow I spend the day exercising, writing, listening to records and sleeping in!

+ Girls won 5-3 today, taking 4.5 out of 5 points in the first game of a tournament down in Erie. (2 points for a win, one point for each period so that ties can be avoided more easily).

- That's only good enough to put us tied for 2nd with 2 other teams, though it's only one game into the tourney.

- We'll probably end up playing either West Seneca or Amherst in the Champ game, assuming we make it. Both of those games will get chippy FAST. Like.. crazy fast. We have a huge history with W.S. and we just beat Amherst 4-3 last week in a game that had a fight between parents, 19 penalties, and a huge argument between coaches at the end of the game. Meeting them in a champ game would certainly be fun, but I'd put money on at least a couple suspensions and maybe an injury or two.

-I'm starting to get sick.

-7am game down in Erie again tomorrow morning, but I had to drive back to Buffalo because my dogs are babies and don't do well being babysat.

+ I feel confident about this tournament.

+made a ridiculously woncrediful omelette this morning.

-ate like shit the rest of the day

-body feels like a waste now, and im wondering if i should even bother going out and having a couple drinks tonight

-paycheck was also just a fraction of what i expected it to be. its gonna limit my ball so hard plans for boston tomorrow night.

but still,

+going to boston tomorrow night

+ semi-finished the beer pong table for the party tomorrow.

+ The bottom looks awesome.

+ Party tomorrow night should be fun.

- The table part is not what we envisioned at all, but it's functional and no one ever notices when we build.

- My feet hurt from standing around for the last 8 hours. Time to get some custom orthotics I think.

- Still bummed about being single.

- We're apparently not a morning team... didn't wake up until the third period when we were down 3-0. Finished 3-2.

+ On my ride home, I stopped at my boo's house and we went on a 4 or 5 mile walk.

+ She gave me a blanket she made for some reason.

+ Chinese food for dinner!

- I ate too much, and I'm probably going to keep eating.

- I've been awake for 12 hours already today. It's only 4:30.