+/- about your day

+Might be getting raise/ pseudo promotion

+New classes started today.

+Guy I've been crushing on for the past month is in my Western Civ class... BUT

--------------HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO GODDAMN SHY IT'S RIDICULOUSLY FRUSTRATING. Biggest cockblock of my life. It's like the universe is handing this guy to me and I'm gonna fuck it up because my people skills suck and I'm probably one of the most awkward females on the planet.

+ got back to santa cruz and spent the whole day with my buddy

+ started talking a lot to this girl i've had a crush on forever

+ ^^ we talked on the phone while we were both drunk and i told her i like her still (kinda)

+/- ^^ she told me the next morning that she doesn't remember anything about it

+ overall had a good weekend

+ went to the beach today

--------------------- i lost my digital camera at the beach. i'm pretty sure it fell out of my pocket and it got swept away in a wave. boy, the ocean is a cruel beast. totally bummed. it was a birthday/christmas present a few years ago. it was a nice camera, too.

- Breathing is fucked...again! I thought it was just something in the basement at my parents since I've felt great since I moved. It started up again yesterday. Thankfully I sent the check for some health insurance yesterday, so in a week or so I will be covered. I have to find a new doctor though, my insurance is through a rival hospital so their coverage is not accepted at my doctor's office.

+ Health insurance, be it not nearly as good of coverage as before, is still great since it is cheaper and better then none... hopefully

+ Mailing off the stuff people bought off me yesterday

- Work tonight, and work sucks when my breathing is like this.

- Breathing still fucked. I don't understand why this happens, i have no cough or wheezing or other symptoms of normal problems.

- Stayed up all night reading up on different things that can cause breathing problems. I think all I did was freak myself out more and made it worse.

- Debating going to the ER, even though it's not too bad today.

- I'm probably going to call off work since I am freaking out.

- No pluses today, unless my Braid record comes later. Maybe that'll settle me down.

- Breathing still fucked. I don't understand why this happens, i have no cough or wheezing or other symptoms of normal problems.

- Stayed up all night reading up on different things that can cause breathing problems. I think all I did was freak myself out more and made it worse.

- No pluses today, unless my Braid record comes later. Maybe that'll settle me down.

Man i read "no pulse today..." and thought "i think it's time to go to the hospital".

Man i read "no pulse today..." and thought "i think it's time to go to the hospital".

LOL. That made me laugh for some reason. I'm trying to hold off on the hospital since this usually goes away after 3-4 days- plus my health insurance does not start until next week.

Edit: - Called off work. I always feel so bad calling off since we are short on people now (wed is actually the most staff at night). I have not called off since early last fall though, when all my problems started.

+ Ha. At the end of my drive-way there is a no parking sign, and apparently last night I put my trashcan too close to it and the truck knocked it over. I guess I have to put it back in, but I am going to move it like 4 feet since it is like a foot off my driveway and it is annoying with large trucks trying to leave.

- Dizzy as hell today.

- Breathing is messed up. I think it is because my nose has been stuffed up for a while now. I read that if the mucus membrane in the nose gets dry you get the same symptoms I have.

+ Lay around since I am too dizzy to do stuff.

+++ Just made an enormous impulse buy:

[image]

47-inch 1080p Philips LCD HDTV -- it's manufacturer-refurbished, and with a family-and-friends coupon that Slickdeals.net had, I got it for $871 -- including tax and shipping! Holy shit!

Let us know how that works out dude! I'm in the market for a new TV myself and have been relying on Black Friday for some killer prices, but I'm kind of iffy about depending on that. Seems like the Phillips outlet stuff is a better deal anyways.

+++Started my exercising again and this time I have a sweet iPod to help me jam out while I jog!

+ new office on tonight

+ comics rule

+ my girlfriend rules

+ i'm happy

+ lots of prospective yeti hands stuff on the table

- i've been lazy about writing/recording

- i want a new bookcase with adjustable shelves, but it's really hard to find a good one, might have to take a road trip to tempe to go to ikea.

- have about $30.oo left in the bank

- my entire family is coming to visit in a few hours...

- as of now they have nowhere to sleep

- I need to clean up and take Recycling to the dumpsters...which are across town (yeah, no pick up in this shit hole town...you either take it yourself or throw it in the trash)

+ I'm on "Fall Break"...

- Because family is in town I'll miss both Say Hi (To Your Mom) and I Am The Avalanche tonight...

+ I'm full

+ Finally feeling less sickly

+ 1/2 day of work tomorrow because we are all going to lunch then bowling.

++++++++ Laptop is finally paid off

- since my new job havent been able to browse vc during the day, feel outa touch and seem to have missed some preorders and news.

- packages MIA

- need some $$$

- Life is in a rut

- been sick, and cant kick this nasty cough