+/- about your day

- Holy shit, I did not expect this much snow.

- It is still snowing.

- Work is going to be hell tonight.

- There is no way I am going to the post office to mail out stuff I sold on ebay.

- My eyes still feel puffy. I'm scared if my doctor fucked up and missed an infection that I could go blind.

+ Internet works, but it seems kind of slow since the firmware upgrade.

- pretty sure i need to see a psychologist. i don't care about any of my classes or doing anything i used to enjoy: going to shows, hanging out with my friends, drinking...among other things. i'm gonna do it through the school i guess. i think i just need someone to talk to, i don't know if i'm close enough yet with my friends here to discuss that kinda shit and when i talk to my friends from home its just not the same to talk to someone online.

yeah, it's been a long wait, but my patience paid off! now i'm only missing their demo 7" that i'll probably never get, and a majosha LP. majosha was a band that ben played funk bass in, before forming the five. i'll probably never get that either, so i think i'm as complete as i can get with the ben folds collection.

yeah, it's been a long wait, but my patience paid off! now i'm only missing their demo 7" that i'll probably never get, and a majosha LP. majosha was a band that ben played funk bass in, before forming the five. i'll probably never get that either, so i think i'm as complete as i can get with the ben folds collection.

oh come on! you can't have that attitude.

you'll get them eventually, man.

have you at least heard the songs that are on each?

oh come on! you can't have that attitude.

you'll get them eventually, man.

have you at least heard the songs that are on each?

yeah, the A-side to their demo is on their rarities/b-sides collection, the B-side of that 7" isn't much different than the album version. the majosha album is not my style, but as a completist, i want it. there's a couple of songs that ben reworked for the first BF5 album, but that's about it.

thats awesome, man. congratulations!

the only ben folds vinyl i have is the Landed single with Bitches Ain't Shit as the b-side.

i have TONS of his stuff on my computer though. b-sides, rarities, live shows, all the studio stuff. i love him, just can't broaden the collection tooooo much while i'm working on alkaline trio. they're expensive enough.

-hit a huge pot hole on my bike and went flying over the handle bars.

-landed in a gigantic fucking puddle while it was raining.

-didnt have my allen wrench on me and my bars were wicked crooked so i had to walk home.

+im dry and in bed now

-but my left shin is pretty fucked up. its swelling up like a mother fucker.

hey what the fuck do you think this is: the +/- about your day thread or something?!

we're right in the middle of a ben folds convo....

for real though, sounds like a shitty day/night. hope you're okay and you don't have to go to the doctor to get anything checked out. seems like WAY too many people on this board lately have had to go to the doctor and wound up with huge medical bills.

feel better man.

-didnt have my allen wrench on me and my bars were wicked crooked so i had to walk home.

+im dry and in bed now

did you do the whole 'imma stop pedaling cause it's instinct' thing?

+/- Fell asleep as soon as I got home from work last night.

+/- Am now up at 7:30 am and am not usually up until noon, so I have no clue what to do with myself with so much time before work.

+ Finally getting to the post office to mail stuff I sold on ebay on Monday.

- My eyes still seem a bit puffy and still sort of bother me.

- My internet is slow as hell since they replaced the line and it is annoying as hell.

+im dry and in bed now

nah, my bars turned a bit, so when i went to go put them straight it was as if i cut the wheel really hard so it sent me flying.

thats awesome, man. congratulations!

the only ben folds vinyl i have is the Landed single with Bitches Ain't Shit as the b-side.

i have TONS of his stuff on my computer though. b-sides, rarities, live shows, all the studio stuff. i love him, just can't broaden the collection tooooo much while i'm working on alkaline trio. they're expensive enough.

this post escaped me last night! but yeah, ben is amazing. it's not hard to track his stuff down, it's just managing to grab them at good prices. i need another copy of good mourning, preferably the OG press!

nah, my bars turned a bit, so when i went to go put them straight it was as if i cut the wheel really hard so it sent me flying.

that sucks. i was riding nick's bike around my school a few days ago and somehow hit ice and a huge pothole at the same time. no idea how i didn't fall

+BUSES WITH WIFI!

+kylesa in 6 hours.