+/- about your day

+ I got two cans of soda from the machine when I paid for one.

- I tested positive for THC on the last day of alcohol counseling. My diversion might be thrown away now. The court is 3 hours away. I might have to do community service. They are sucking hundreds of dollars from me and have generally made me far more depressed and anxiety ridden than I already was, yet they don't ask me about these things, just whether I feel like I need to drink. I'm beginning to hate my life because of people owing me money on top of all this so I'm broke and the state keeps fucking me the ass a little deeper and deeper.

+ I'm not dead.

- I'm not dead?

+ I got some records in the mail.

i'm sorry to hear. hopefully things will get better!

- crappy night

+ had a burrito

+ got sleeves in the mail

- alllll alone

-im being really stupid right now. im drunk and high, and was hitting on this girl all night. she went to sleep on the third floor but was creeped out and now shes sleeping in the basement and its freezing so she might end up on an air mattress in my room. i have a girlfriend but god damn this girl is too cute for her own good. keep me strong vc!

if it's more than 2 months but less than 6 and this girl really is super hot.... still go for it.

if it's more than 6 months, you can't make the first move, and you'd have to tell her to stop within the first 5 minutes....

if it's more than a year, you're a jerk for even thinking about it.... but if she's really that cute, and it's making you think, maybe your relationship isn't all that great?

its been almost 3 months, almost 2 actually dating. she knows i have a girlfriend so i think thats keeping her from coming up. but there was no real reason for her to come down either. she made shit up about that. shes so fucking cute though. damnit no...this is me doing what i always do when a relationship gets real. hello stream of consciousness on a message board. i should go to bed. too much beer and weed make homer something something.

its been almost 3 months, almost 2 actually dating. she knows i have a girlfriend so i think thats keeping her from coming up. but there was no real reason for her to come down either. she made shit up about that. shes so fucking cute though. damnit no...this is me doing what i always do when a relationship gets real. hello stream of consciousness on a message board. i should go to bed. too much beer and weed make homer something something.

just dont do anything and go to bed, definitely dont go try to find her.

go crazy?

dude, if you're into the girl you're dating right now, don't fuck it up.

if you're not sure if it's actually going anywhere, and this girl really is that cute, go for it.

if you think maybe things with this cutie could go someplace, and you'd rather be goin places with her than goin places with your current lady, go for it.

worst case scenario you blame shit on being drunk/high.

it's a win/win/win.

go crazy?

dude, if you're into the girl you're dating right now, don't fuck it up.

if you're not sure if it's actually going anywhere, and this girl really is that cute, go for it.

if you think maybe things with this cutie could go someplace, and you'd rather be goin places with her than goin places with your current lady, go for it.

worst case scenario you blame shit on being drunk/high.

it's a win/win/win.

more like a lose/lose/win

and that win is the least likely

+ I got two cans of soda from the machine when I paid for one.

- I tested positive for THC on the last day of alcohol counseling. My diversion might be thrown away now. The court is 3 hours away. I might have to do community service. They are sucking hundreds of dollars from me and have generally made me far more depressed and anxiety ridden than I already was, yet they don't ask me about these things, just whether I feel like I need to drink. I'm beginning to hate my life because of people owing me money on top of all this so I'm broke and the state keeps fucking me the ass a little deeper and deeper.

+ I'm not dead.

- I'm not dead?

+ I got some records in the mail.

i'm sorry to hear. hopefully things will get better!

- crappy night

+ had a burrito

+ got sleeves in the mail

- alllll alone

Your records totally made my day better though. I think the sad part is I'm almost completely used to just being reamed in the ass by this DUI thing. It's almost humorous that I could be going to rehab for something that has not once affected my life negatively. On the other hand, I actually fucked a class up the other day because of counseling.

+ drinking with some good friends tonight. That's all ya need right?