+/- about your day

mcm....I'm sorry to hear all that. Where are you living right now? Actually in Buffalo, or in the suburbs?
I'm rocking the suburbs right now. I was in North Buffalo until March or so, now I'm living in Tonawanda, right off of Colvin by St. John's Church. I grew up in this town, so I don't see myself straying too far, and at least its not a huge jump to get home to my mom's ever.

unrelated...

+ I've never been one to be like, "hey, want be OFFICIAL and date me now?" or anything like that, but I just got back from the house of a girl I've been hanging out with tons lately and she's got one of those heart/'taken' ring things or whatever that point towards a person if they're single and away if they're heart is "taken" by someone else or whatever... anyway, she had hers flipped outward for the first time. I think she's hinting at something.. haha

+ wrapping up the work day. busy but not crazy

+ hoping for records in the mail

- dont want to go running when i get home

+ supposed to get cool in the next few days... florida cool. 50-60 in the morning but still a high of 80 in the afternoon.

+++++ My dad has decided to help my GF out and help pay some of her bills so she doesnt lose her mind since she has about 40+ hours of school every week. This is gonna help a ton and i cant be any more thankful.

+ made some of the best vegetarian chili last night... Easily some of the best chili i have had in a really long time. i love crock pots.

+ Last night at Caspian was class.

+ Met up with some quality people from After The Post Rock forums

+ Found a quality record shop in Camden beforehead

+/- Saw Kaospilot LP in there but I didn't really want vinyl in my bag during a gig :/

+ Day off

+ Handed in holiday form

+ Finished online application for a graduate scheme. Loooooong

-weird shit w/ girlfriend last night

-it's my fault

-I'm just turned 30, and relationships still confuse the Fuck out of me

+Records came in the mail!! Red copy of BR "stranger than fiction"

+threadless order also came

+coffee/laptop time before work

+iPod works in my car again

+always good to have more pluses than minuses.

Guest markovianprocess

What did you order? Today I got Music Business Remastered and Nutrious Breakfast. I also got A Simple Plan, I Can't Draw and Video Games Ruined My Life in the 9/9/09 sale.

+ Loads of sweet new shirts to wear

- Getting landed with my 2nd customs bill this week

- Still waiting on another thing which is sure to bring my 3rd ever customs bill, in short FUCK YOU CUSTOMS

+ Back at university tomorrow

+ Making fajitas for dinner

What did you order? Today I got Music Business Remastered and Nutrious Breakfast. I also got A Simple Plan, I Can't Draw and Video Games Ruined My Life in the 9/9/09 sale.

I ordered the "Infinity MPG"

http://www.threadless.com/product/562/Infinity_MPG

awesome!!

I wish I would've had the cash to hit up that $9 sale but I didn't. Oh well...there's still a bunch of stuff I want...threadless rocks!!

-Still jobless. I hate going into places, filling out the applications only to find out they aren't really hiring or I'm underqualified or overqualified. No callbacks, getting the runaround when I call back, it's been so fucking fruitless.

---------- I probably ruined one of the best things that's ever happened to me last night. I've been crying on/off all day. Cried myself to sleep. I'm fucking heartbroken.

+ saw The Gaslight Anthem tonight

+ they played The Navesink Banks

+ saw Murder by Death and it was better then the 1st time I saw them

+ saw The Loved Ones and again they were better then the 1st time I saw them

+ saw Frank Turner

+/- almost creamed my pants during Frank Turner

- missed a possible gaslight encore to walk to another club

+ made it in time to see A Wilhelm Scream

pretty much my best music day ever

-one of my good friends was drunk driving last night and flipped his car (which according to the news went 40-50 feet in the air). my friend tim's girlfriend alicia was in the car and died almost instantly. the kid who i'm friends with driving, jake, is in the hopsital in not that good condition, and if he can recover, he's going to be facing murder/reckless driving/dui chargers. not cool.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Just got guestlisted for a show on Sunday

+ Found out Algernon Cadwallader are playing on Tuesday

+ Might attend a lecture on Wednesday night

+ Going to see Obits on Thursday night

+ Just picked up a few more records

I love my 3 hour break between classes on a Friday.

- Didn't sleep much last night.

- I have to get all my mom's bills and costs budgeted because she's going to be getting treatment in Boston for the next 6+ months, and realistically close to a year.

- My day just sucked today. On top of all that, it was the worst day of subbing I've experienced.

- The school also never sent in my paperwork to NYS Teacher Retirement System so I've lost out on probably 40 days, which counts as 2 months of employment.

+ I've been really, really good friends with this girl for 5 or 6 years now, and we've just started dating and its great. Especially now in my life.

The past 3 hours at work:

- NO THOM YORKE TICKETS. FUCK.

- TALKING TO A FUCKING IDIOT OVER THE PHONE FOR 30 MINUTES

- HAVING A SHITTY LUNCH, PAPUSAS ARE NOT THAT GOOD

- DIDN'T GET ANYTHING GOOD IN MY WHATEVER BUNDLE.