+/- about your day

- woke up hung over

- accidently got camel special lights 100s, I mean wtf is that anyway

+ went to my bestfriends familys dinner.

+ came home and my roommate and I cleaned our house

+ paid bills

+ cooked another thanksgiving dinner for us

+ smoked weed

+ bought weed

+ smoked more weed

+ and finaly ate the second dinner

+got super drunk tonight with an old friend and drove around and blasted our favorite dead songs. so i'm just trying to enjoy this few hours of artificial happiness, seeing as i can't really find a way to be happy otherwise.

-last week one of my friends moved to virginia. probably in my whole life i've had a total of 10 friends, and in the past year, 2 have moved far away (cali and virginia) and one died. fuck that.

+Getting to see my drifter friend has been wonderful.

-can't fucking sleep at all and I have to work 8am-4pm

-I'm pretty sure I've fallen for someone I shouldn't and I think I'm in the process of getting my heart broken. Word to the wise, no matter how sweet and genuine your drifter friend is, no matter how well he gets you and doesn't mind how socially retarded you are, no matter how much you love hearing him sing you to sleep, don't fall for him because he's just going to leave again and you just end up worrying about him and hoping he's safe wherever he ends up and he will have no idea how much you care because all he's worried about right now is traveling from city to city.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I'm having a great day. I spent the day listening to new records and sending e-mails back and forth to my dissertation supervisor. It's nice that he keeps in touch.

+ I got some vinyl frames up on the wall for the latest test pressings I got (Steinways, Get Bent and Joey Cape/Jon Snodgrass). I've got copies of all of the 7''s to play, and I'm pretty stoked at how great they look. Just in the shot is my Casio DG-10 guitar.

[image]

Lame about you all getting laid off on Monday Vince.

thanks - but funny as it sounds, best thing thats happened to me. they are being more than fair with severence which is allowing me to rampage up and down the east coast for three weeks, then spend a month in japan next year.

i have known about my last date for a year plus, it has just been really painful knowing that for a full year life was going completely sideways

there are also some opportunities on the horizion in seattle and maybe san fran (a place i really want to live)

plus, now i have all the time in the world to dedicate to gaming!

Guest eriathomas

That's cool, hopefully it all works out. It'd suck knowing the day you're getting laid off for a year. Bring me something cool back from Japan! :P

+ Shipped out a few things I sold. I now have enough cash to do my Christmas shopping.

- I still have to go shopping.

Guest errolwest

+new dangers album slays

+the botch referance in the new dangers album(atleast, i hope it is one)

+its friday

+paycheck

+hotdate tonight

+/-ate 14 pieces of pizza at the pizzahut lunch buffet

Life is swell!

+ Great Thanksgiving

- I've never gotten along with my psuedo-girlfriend's best friend (loooooong story), and it was her birthday yesterday. I was out at one bar, and her and their friends were at another strip altogether, then ended up at mine and told me, quote: "I don't mean to be rude but it's just not a good idea for you to be here right now." I thought that was ridiculous and just flung a piece of ice in their general direction to be a dick. Then her boyfriend came over and acted tough and got in my face. The sad part is, I kinda like the guy, but it was ridiculous, and at the end of it, my girl got pissed off at me and thinks I had no reason to be upset. Yea, I probably shouldn't have tossed the ice, but it didn't really do any harm.

+ At least it got them to leave.

+ My mom bought a new HDTV yesterday and we set it up today to watch the Sabres. Picture is amazing, especially with hockey.

+ Sabres won.

+ Never found anything to do tonight, but never really put any effort in.

Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5lmw5t3q]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5lmw5t3q]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest eriathomas

+/- My parents bought me a new phone. I hate getting new phones though, since I need to relearn how to use it and readd all my contacts and shit.

+ It's warm as hell today compared to yesterday.

- Anxiety is acting up again.