+/- about your day

Guest errolwest
+ a babe was hitting on me all last night

- she found out how old i was and said she was a teacher and she taught people my age ect ect

++she invited me to a party tonight.

What kind of teacher? The kind that uses markers and erasers or whips and chains?

Also, what did one pedophile say to the other? ..I'll trade you a 10 for two 5's.

I hope all went well with the teacher.

hahaha, shes a high school art teacher.

also, things went well. shes coming to my show this saturday. so that will be fun. haha

Guest eriathomas

- My fingertips still feel weird, like they are all getting blisters on them or something. I'm seriously freaking out that I'm going to wake up with ulcers or something on them every day. I don't have health insurance anymore, and am broke so I don't know what to do.

Guest errolwest

-my left eye is swollen shut

- i cant really speak

-i cant afford to be calling in sick to work today, but i am.

-theres only cereal in my house.

Guest eriathomas

--- I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go to the doctor without any insurance this week. My fingertips feel so weird, like they are sensitive and are forming blisters. They look normal, and the blood flow seems normal so I don't know. It's freaking me out though, and I really don't want to wake up with ulcers on them or like gangrene from some crazy disease.

Guest eriathomas

Lets hope it does not come to that.

+ Got a 98% on my Website Admin. midterm. Missed one damn true and false question.

- Still have like 8 pages left on my static routes study guide, due in like 5 hours.

- Also have one packet tracker to finish, but can't figure out wtf I'm doing wrong for it to not work.

- Have labs tonight in CCNA2, so have to be there the whole 3 hours.

+ Found a parking spot in the deck at school earlier, didn't have to walk from work.

+ Fingers feel a bit better today I think, or maybe they've just gone numb and are going to fall off.

- I'm so tired that I feel almost like throwing up. I don't think that makes sense, but it's really how I feel. I can't do this close-the-rink-then-get-up-early-to-teach thing much longer.

+ Had (have) periods 4-7 off today, so I've been farting around at home til I have to go back for 8th, then am free 9th.

- Have to make a test up for Friday.

Guest eriathomas

- Pissed off that my teacher showed up 10 minutes late, said he had more important things to do then teach, so we can use the class to work on homework then left. I would have rather stayed home and slept since I barely slept last night. I just walked out after he did.

+ Been looking for a new doctor.

- My fingers are still fucked up.

+ Finally getting all the different static route stuff down in my networking class.

Guest errolwest

-people keep asking to buy my oxycotton. its like, fuck you man, i just broke my jaw. im sure i need it more than you do.

-surgery yesterday hurt like shit, and they didnt sedate me.

+the wire in my mouth looks pretty badass

+ saw Grown Ups play with Dollarhyde last night for Dollarhyde's 7" release show along with my friend in Gloom + Doom...show was freaking amazing

+ got a Bama hoodie for $10 this morning

+ got my new tires aligned, rides really smooth now

- spent $90 before 10a.m. this morning because of these things...yikes

- grocery shopping today

+ got the cheapest power bill I've ever had today...$56.82 for the month of October (through the 26th of the month)

- have a ton of Dishes and Laundry to do today

+ Halloween weekend=listening to Misfits all weekend long

+ got told I look like Greg McElroy today (QB for Alabama)

Guest eriathomas

--- My hands and finger were so cold they hurt last night. I've never had that happen, so there is probably something not good going on here.

Guest errolwest

----one of the most attractive girls ive ever seen told me how she would love to date/be with me/have sex with me. if i was her age. FFFFFFUUU. being young sucks sometimes.

+++ played a fantastic show tonight, KNOCKED DAT SHIT OUTTA THE PARK.