+/- about your day

- work was no good... 1st round of firings dropped. bummed to see 2 of my friends get the axe, but stoked to see 2 fuck ups get fired.

- Im sure the rest of the work week will suck balls

- town is dry

-/+ GF is going on vacation thur-mon to NYC, it will nice to have the house to myself for a couple days

+ going bowling/drinking after work thursday

+ ran 3 miles today... getting a little bit easier.

- when i was working out today i felt drained, so i didnt workout as hard as i wanted to.

+/- start school again tomorrow. I graduated last may, couldnt find anything with my degree, so now i'm back in for something else.

+ been reading the sandman graphic novels and theyve been great. My girlfriend bought me the first preacher tpb, so i'm excited to read that.

+ been reading the sandman graphic novels and theyve been great. My girlfriend bought me the first preacher tpb, so i'm excited to read that.

I've been reading Sandman also! So far it's pretty awesome. I'm about half way through the first absolute book. I'm going to check out Preacher when it gets the hard cover treatment in a couple months.

I've been reading Sandman also! So far it's pretty awesome. I'm about half way through the first absolute book. I'm going to check out Preacher when it gets the hard cover treatment in a couple months.

what is extra in the absolute editions? I know it's hardback and bigger page size, but does it include bonus material?

I like that the preacher tpbs cost only 15 bucks each as oppose to the 20 buck average of most paperbacks.

+ Had an awesome time skiing with my friends the other day

- Spent last night dealing with 2 flat tires, then getting towed to a closed shop, then waiting for my brother to drive an hour and a half to get me.

- Because I spent 7 hours combo-ing between the side of the road, a rest stop, and a burger king down the street from the tire shop, I didn't get any of my lesson plans done so today will be winging it, terribly.

- My mouth still feels odd, but no metallic taste again. I think I just am over worrying and keep running my tongue along my gums to makes sure they are ok and it is just irritating it more.

- Work tonight will probably suck.

+ Xbox live card from amazon is out for delivery right now.

-- I ran out of my anxiety meds on Sunday and have not had time to go them refilled and I am feeling horrible today because of it.

- the books i need for class so far are expensive.

+ my parents are going to help me purchase them. I wish they were cheaper books for their sake.

+ a program i need to apply to for school has applications due in may. I was shitting breaks cause i thought they were already due/due soon.