+/- about your day

+my drug free 2009 is going great. i feel way more level headed than i have at any moment in the past 4-5 years.

+actually doing well in (3/4 of) my classes. i'm into the material we're learning, stoked.

-mandatory college writing classes. i'm an engineer, didn't plan on writing 10 page papers about how some dude feels that education is more important than family

+moved out of my old room with the shitty roommate into a room with my only two friends at school

-mandatory college writing classes. i'm an engineer, didn't plan on writing 10 page papers about how some dude feels that education is more important than family

my experience with these writing classes are that they're complete bullshit, but they actually do help when it comes to writing papers.

+ found out my friend's band is opening for this will destroy you

+ my first day back in school was okay

- it sucks that some of the classes i took for my bachelors degree wouldnt transfer over to the school i'm going to now

- most of the books i need for class are new and expensive

- lost on a sandman toy i was bidding on ebay for

- Woke up this morning to 35degree weather

- Windy as fuck and wind chill not helping

- Freezing my ass off...for Florida standards

- Battery in my truck died...thankfully I was at one of my shops and they jumped

- Now waiting at the dealership for a new battery (truck is on a fleet account)

- Interpunk has been sucking...I sent them an email about returning a hoodie and no reply...don't know the address to send it to and I lost the invoice. Anyone want an XL Converge - Jane Doe zip-up hoodie?

+ One of my co-workers...good-looking girl at that...decreed that today is 'Juan Day'...all b/c yesterday I was bitching and moaning that if 'every dog has its day', when the hell is it gonna be mine? I got to the office this morning and my desk was all decorated w/ Star Wars stuff...it was pretty funny...

Guest genericinsight

+ saw Fucked Up and Pissed Jeans last night, was really long but a lot of fun

+ had some good conversations with friends at said show

-/+ came home and slept for a really, really long time... I just woke up a half hour ago and its 3:30pm