I started a record label

kylet

^^i wasnt trying to be a dick. you should really think about not trying to attack everybody on here. you made your point earlier, people disagreed with it and it should have been story over, but you keep coming back and posting.

without people who think the way you do there wouldnt be any bands on major labels, so you definitely arent alone. we all know that. just realize that this board isn't going to have a large portion of people who listen to the type of music your band puts out, and come to terms with it. as long as youre happy with what youre putting out and with who is buying it than thats all that should matter to you... not getting into a pissing match on here with guys who do things a little differently and have a different opinion.

keep the hate train rolling. sorry your pissed because your a failure at life.

i was just trying to tell kylet that i think its tight hes starting a label, and you fuck heads should quit giving him shit.

fuck you guys. your the most un-supportive, and fucking ignorant community i have ever came across. keep doing what you do, listening to ska, and losing money on dumbass records. maybe when your 60 and realize your life sucks and your wife hates you, you'll finally get it.

peace

i didn't listen to your band or your music, but uhm, since you've been such an asshole to people you don't even know, and everything is 'fuck you', i never will.

probably the dumbest way to promote your band in the history of promoting.

Focus on something else. Your shitty mall-punk band is going nowhere. Go be an investment banker where making a buck is valued over any sort of integrity. I think you would fit in well.

you know best because you were in some shitty band that sold a lot of 7" records. i respect you. you made it.

I know best because I am smart. A quality you obviously lack.

And, yes, I have "made it" in life. And that has nothing to do with the amount of records I have sold, or the amount of myspace downloads.

i was just trying to tell kylet that i think its tight hes starting a label, and you fuck heads should quit giving him shit.

fuck you guys. your the most un-supportive, and fucking ignorant community i have ever came across. keep doing what you do, listening to ska, and losing money on dumbass records. maybe when your 60 and realize your life sucks and your wife hates you, you'll finally get it.

peace

Somebody's getting all worked up.

The biggest lol is that when you're 60, you're going to realize that you spent money to play music in the mall and that it was the "pinnacle" of your music "career." You won't be able to tell your wife because she will lol @ you.

You're going to be worse than the guys who played high school football but "blew out a knee in JuCo."

peace

Keep the Hate Rain Trolling

peace

Hey Dennis, do you think they'll be any dicks out there?

we're ignorant for thinking punk rock and friendship < money.

no, thats not ignorant if thats what your into. im just saying i'd like to make a career out of it. and apparently thats wrong.

you will never be able to make a career out of it or be successful if you treat all your potential fan base like you treated the peopleon here. sheesh.

'fuck you' flying off the handle = way to alienate anyone who was even considering listening to and/or liking your music.

we're ignorant for thinking punk rock and friendship < money.

no, thats not ignorant if thats what your into. im just saying i'd like to make a career out of it. and apparently thats wrong.

if you were so career minded you wouldn't have just pissed on a bunch of dudes who have some decent clout in the underground scene. Most states just have a handful of people who do anything... and you acted like a primadonna in front of a good deal of them.