I started a record label

kylet

Wow....this thread is ridiculous. I can't believe I haven't even looked at it until now.

All I can say is, as a person of Japanese descent, fuck you itsajakie, you racist fuckhole. Try referring to us as "japs" again. Just try it. I got "family" in malls across the country running sushi places in the food courts. Think about that when you do your mall tour.

Solid contribution.

Fuck you all, lol, broseph, lol, my band is epic, I hate Japanese people, Chuck Ragan sucks, Im 15 years old, fuck you all, people love us on myspace, lol, Ive sold tons of records, I love to wear eyeliner, you are ignorant douchebags, people still use myspace, lol, I know the music industry, I wish I was as cool as servo, fuck you, peace

Most epic thread ever.

Wow....this thread is ridiculous. I can't believe I haven't even looked at it until now.

All I can say is, as a person of Japanese descent, fuck you itsajakie, you racist fuckhole. Try referring to us as "japs" again. Just try it. I got "family" in malls across the country running sushi places in the food courts. Think about that when you do your mall tour.

Have them fly a plane into his amp.

Have them fly a plane into his amp.

Don't think they won't. We're legit. I'm pretty sure when I reach the height of my potential I am going to commit seppuku. My ambitions are much like that of Mishima's.

Kyle: Good luck dude! Have fun starting your label. I get it, you really like the album you're trying to put it out, and paying the licensing fee is a possibility because of what happened so you're going for it. Best of luck!

itsajakie: If you act like an ass-hole you're going to be treated like one. You're going about this all wrong.

Everyone else: Love you!

Wow I really wish I've been reading this thread for the last few days. Homie your band is amazing. I really like how you use a sinking ship as a metaphor for emotional problems. Or the sick shredding on the axe the guitar player did. If you were a cynical VLV dude who was playing this shit to make it I would actually respect you more than I could ever possibly do knowing you're just some jerk off in a band playing what you think you're supposed to play to make it. Milking the same tired lyrical and musical cliches in the desperate hope that someday you'll be able to get paid to look "cool." At least the VLV would be laughing, but you probably think this shit is art. What's really sad is that every single artist you've got in your trade list would want to beat the living shit out of you for the way you've presented yourself and your art. Even the most mall punk of bands would hate you. No one gives a shit if you play oi (people still play oi?) they think you're a prick because you've never said anything about your art beyond the kind of forced "i'm gonna make it" industry speak every single person whose ragged on you has had to deal with from kids who think the shit we've spent years building and working for is a get rich ponzi scheme. The kind of fucks who beg to get on a show out of town for the first time and then get indignant when ALL they get is gas money and pizza, kids who don't know the hundreds of well known bands who have played shows where shitty promoters didn't even give that, and can't be grateful for the exposure. Your kind is a cancer. AP.Net will always be there for you to talk about moving units. Get the fuck off my lawn.

Wow I really wish I've been reading this thread for the last few days. Homie your band is amazing. I really like how you use a sinking ship as a metaphor for emotional problems. Or the sick shredding on the axe the guitar player did. If you were a cynical VLV dude who was playing this shit to make it I would actually respect you more than I could ever possibly do knowing you're just some jerk off in a band playing what you think you're supposed to play to make it. Milking the same tired lyrical and musical cliches in the desperate hope that someday you'll be able to get paid to look "cool." At least the VLV would be laughing, but you probably think this shit is art. What's really sad is that every single artist you've got in your trade list would want to beat the living shit out of you for the way you've presented yourself and your art. Even the most mall punk of bands would hate you. No one gives a shit if you play oi (people still play oi?) they think you're a prick because you've never said anything about your art beyond the kind of forced "i'm gonna make it" industry speak every single person whose ragged on you has had to deal with from kids who think the shit we've spent years building and working for is a get rich ponzi scheme. The kind of fucks who beg to get on a show out of town for the first time and then get indignant when ALL they get is gas money and pizza, kids who don't know the hundreds of well known bands who have played shows where shitty promoters didn't even give that, and can't be grateful for the exposure. Your kind is a cancer. AP.Net will always be there for you to talk about moving units. Get the fuck off my lawn.

Checkmate: The Sequel

Checkmate: The Sequel

holy shit yeah.

Congratulations on your record collection obtained exclusively at Hot Topic, itsajakie.

Yeah, I know right? It's really fucking cool. I wear make up and trip pants too, and I also love ICP.

Maybe I should buy records at a fuckin oi punk basement show from the record label run out of the guitar players bedroom thats going to sound like shit anyway because it was recorded in the garage.

No Offense dude, but even the first Blink 182 demo tapes were probably sold at an oi punk basement show from a record label run out of the guitar player's bedroom that's going to sounds like shit anyways beacause it was recorded in the garage at one time. I think it was like 1989 or something, and tom Delong was still learning how to play, granted he still is, but that's beyond the point..

Ahhh Hateorade... soooo refreshing

Also.. sorry for being late to the party

holy shit yeah.

Thanks. And for the record, before I get tagged as some kind of underground punker (although I was rocking Tragedy last night), I'm listening to Four Year Strong right now. I don't just get down to dudes in Cavity hoodies.

A real underground punker wouldn't have a Friends quote under his avatar! Phony!

Thanks. And for the record, before I get tagged as some kind of underground punker (although I was rocking Tragedy last night), I'm listening to Four Year Strong right now. I don't just get down to dudes in Cavity hoodies.

A real underground punker wouldn't have a Friends quote under his avatar! Phony!

True, though I think enjoying the things you like regardless of what people think is pretty punk. Also that episode is funny as shit. And my point was that I wasn't an underground punker.