CONVERGE & TP&TG Limited Silkscreened Editions

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up one of those TP & TG since I couldn't get a You Fail Me... I never heard anything by them before but I checked it out on the flash player and it sounds awesome.

i did this but forgot to use the coupon code from the jane doe PO. woops.

I really wish you hadn't said that, because so did I and I would have never even thought of it.

poop.

i did this but forgot to use the coupon code from the jane doe PO. woops.

I really wish you hadn't said that, because so did I and I would have never even thought of it.

poop.

I didn't even know that I had received a coupon code from the Jane Doe PO until you guys just said so. Looks like I'm using that on the United Nations 7" when that finally comes up.......

poop.

I didn't even know that I had received a coupon code from the Jane Doe PO until you guys just said so. Looks like I'm using that on the United Nations 7" when that finally comes up.......

That will probably come up as a pre-order first, and I'm pretty sure you can't use that code for any pre-orders or prints.

Just got a shipping notice. I assume it's for this.

with all the pre-orders, sometimes i forget that records traditionally ship shortly after ordering them.

the last few orders from dw that i placed were for in-stock items and i got shipping notice within a couple hours of ordering. it's pretty awesome.

Adam -

Thanks for the support.

Have to look at DW not as a US label, but a world one.

Meaning, someone is always going to get the shaft when it comes to when something becomes available to order.

For example: Europeans weren't stoked at the timing of the "Jane Doe" reissue, because it fell on their night.

You can't please everyone, but we still do our best to do so.

Thanks.

-J.

TAKE THAT EUROPE!

Like I said, I have nothing but respect for the DW crew, so thank you again for all you guys do. I was still able to pick up a copy of TP&TG early this morning which I was happy to get before it too is sold out.