Analphabetapolothology pre-order

Vinyl version is missing a bunch of tracks- more than half from the 2nd disc of the CD. Guess it wasn't worth their while to make a 3XLP of a band that broke up like 15 years ago but kind of a bummer.

I hope this means JT is getting back into the vinyl game though...

i see you're in chicago...

did you get tickets to their reunion shows?

I got a ticket for one of the shows. Just one for some reason. And I don't know anyone else who's going so I may just sell it. I was more of an Alligator Gun fan as far as mid-90s WI punk goes, so I'm not the world's biggest Cap'n Jazz fan and there's probably someone who would enjoy it more than me. Still undecided though.

Guest eriathomas

I ordered from Polyvinyl since the people that run it are super nice, and super cool (they've hooked me up with replacement jackets and a bunch of other free stuff).

I hope this means JT is getting back into the vinyl game though...

i have been saying the same thing for years.

luckily i bought the jets to brazil and promise ring lp's when they came out.

but i know a lot of people who would love to see those repressed.

the only thing i never bought when it came out that i would have wanted was the owls lp.

back then i wasn't buying everything on vinyl like i am now.

they should also take notice from this cap'n jazz release and try to put together a promise ring compilation.

i have all those old 7"s but would love to see horse latitudes (probably my favorite of theirs) pressed as a 12" or even a new one with all the non-album songs.

"Owls will be made available again, but I don't have any specific date info yet."

- Jade Tree email response to my question about this.

:o

Amazing!

haha i know! pretty safely vague response....but at least it's somthing they are planning on at some point. so i guess i should sell mine for 80 bux on ebay pretty soon before it's re-released? haha

anyone else order the t-shirt bundle? the bolt is raddd... always wanted a cap'n jazz shirt.

as for the shipping... yeah, $30 to Hawaii... but worth every cent. i recall the last order i placed on Jade Tree was Pedro The Lion's Control & JTB's Perfecting Loneliness on vinyl around 2003 or so... and that was shipped via UPS as well... it'd be nice if they had a Media Mail option..

the white pressing will be sold out in no time.

i see you're in chicago...

did you get tickets to their reunion shows?

I got a ticket for one of the shows. Just one for some reason. And I don't know anyone else who's going so I may just sell it. I was more of an Alligator Gun fan as far as mid-90s WI punk goes, so I'm not the world's biggest Cap'n Jazz fan and there's probably someone who would enjoy it more than me. Still undecided though.

Alligator Gun ruled! Onehundredpercentfreak is still a solid record.