Anthony Green - Avalon LP 20% off

looked back at people's opinion of this album. ouch.

always thought it was an A+ effort. the only song that doesn't hold up is "califone." i'll jam out to every other track.

opposite opinion: califone is the only truly listenable song on the album. the high and driving remakes simply shouldn't have happened.

i admit i regret selling this for like $9 in 2012. nothing like having buyer's and seller's remorse for the same record

opposite opinion: califone is the only truly listenable song on the album. the high and driving remakes simply shouldn't have happened.

i admit i regret selling this for like $9 in 2012. nothing like having buyer's and seller's remorse for the same record

Whaaaa? Every song on Avalon is perfect. I love the high and driving ep but the remakes were better IMO.

Anyone?

My assumption is these were literally found in the warehouse (and probably in rough shape) and are from the original pressings. Especially so when you consider how fast it sold out with only a mention via email. I have also been wrong more times than my wife can count. We'll see. Mine should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

There was a second press where the dust sleeve acrually had the lyrics peinted on it and the jackets coloration was slightly different from the first. I'm willing to bet this is the second press because I bought a second copy of this to compare to the first pressing and it was indeed the repress. I bought the first press from photo finish when it was on their website still and it had the frangicetto remix cd and all.

So mine (which i ordered on the 2nd of December) has this tracking history:

December 1, 2014 , 4:18 pm

Delivered, Front Door/Porch

MILFORD, CT 06460

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 4:18 pm on December 1, 2014 in MILFORD, CT 06460.

December 1, 2014 , 6:00 am

Arrived at Post Office

MILFORD, CT 06460

December 1, 2014 , 4:02 am

Departed USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

November 30, 2014 , 2:11 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

November 26, 2014 , 2:26 am

Departed USPS Facility

DES MOINES, IA 50395

November 26, 2014 , 1:24 am

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

DES MOINES, IA 50395

November 24, 2014 , 11:18 pm

Departed USPS Facility

WICHITA, KS 67276

November 24, 2014 , 11:04 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

WICHITA, KS 67276

November 24, 2014 , 5:06 pm

Departed Post Office

ARKANSAS CITY, KS 67005

November 24, 2014 , 4:49 pm

Shipping Label Created

ARKANSAS CITY, KS 67005

November 24, 2014 , 4:36 pm

Picked Up

ARKANSAS CITY, KS 67005

I don't know which organization has the time travel capabilities (USPS or ShopRadioCast), but I want to work there. Now we'll see if it is actually there...

Update: It is not here. So, I suppose this is another tracking number to something else I didn't order from SRC. I have no idea what is going on here...

Awesome! I have always loved the remixes colin did for Avalon that came with the first. I know it would never happen but if they ever did a small vinyl pressing for the Avalon remixes I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I believe I have those on my iTunes that my buddy let me rip from the CD.  Don't think I've ever listened actually.  I might have to now!