Anthony Green - Avalon LP 20% off

i'll take advice and download the album and not purchase the Vinyl release...which seems to be underwhelming to all...I enjoyed old Saosin and the first Circa E.P. and Full-Length, bought the new Circa and it seems better than the last...for some reason thought this would be a whiney acoustic album...I'll check it out though I suppose

if Photo Finish was smart, they'd just throw them up on MerchNOW and blow them out just like the Circa Survive records. i think they'd stand a better chance of selling them off. i'd consider buying another copy at $15.

sucks being the sole distributor of a record people want but don't want to deal with ridiculous shipping prices.

Don't get me wrong, the songs are mostly great, but it's songs from all different periods of his writing career, so it's just a collection of songs instead of a solid album. Good stuff though.

i'd say 1-11 are a solid album. the other half is the demos and ep's, but they're all good songs to be honest. i'm glad at least the cd version is a decent representation. that cd has been in my car since i bought it.

• 2 months later...

I think this is a great album, and honestly I would have preferred the High and Driving/other stuff he tacked on the end be a separate release or a second disc. I'd love to have the vinyl seeing as it's "just the album," but the $25 price tag has always been too rich for my blood. I'm intrigued by this Interpunk version, however...