Picture(s) Of Your Pet(s)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother's girlfriend runs an adoption / rescue / orphanage / whatever for little dogs, mostly chihauhuas. Holy shit are those annoying. She owns 4 herself, one missing a leg, and there's usually 2 or 3 others in the house, plus my brother brings his lab/pit bull mix in there too. I hate that house.

My brother's girlfriend runs an adoption / rescue / orphanage / whatever for little dogs, mostly chihauhuas. Holy shit are those annoying. She owns 4 herself, one missing a leg, and there's usually 2 or 3 others in the house, plus my brother brings his lab/pit bull mix in there too. I hate that house.

I used to hate chihuahuas too, especially because I always had big dogs when I was a kid, but they are both amazing dogs. I think it helps that they are not the 4 pound, yap at everything, can't stop shaking kind of chihuahua. They're both very well behaved and very social.

The female one is 7 pounds and the guy is also already 7 pounds but he's only 4 months old, so I'm probably looking at a 12 - 14 pound chihuahua.

Oliver when we first rescued him off the streets of Oakland.. Dude was pure Gangsta until we washed the fleas off him

[image]

Dillinger.. Yes he made a plan to escape the house through the window at night and did it. Although when he did he freaked cause he realized that he was on a narrow section of roof 2 floors up

[image]

Tina, she just lays around like a giant ball of fluff

[image]

Chloe who is scared of everything but somehow manages to hunt the shit out of mice

[image]

It's uncanny how much Brimley actually looks like Wilford Brimley.

Srsly. He was such an ugly kitten but that just made him more snuggly.

those evil cat pictures are killing me. seriously? the cat getting caught peering out the window? hahahahahah

Dude didn't really get caught. He does that shit every morning when my wife and I are checking our email. He's just a little whore for having his picture taken, and for bird watching. My wife has a million more just of the little guy peeking out the window.

• 2 weeks later...

omgg i will have all of these bbs!!! so effing adorable. my cats are hard to get good pictures of, so apologies for the shitty camera phone pics.

Smokey- sweet boy :) adopted from a family friend who couldn't keep him. this is his christmas portrait from a few years ago...

[image]

and here he is perplexed over my table...

[image]

Absinthe aka "Abby" - SPCA rescue. She does not like her picture taken, but here she is loving the nightlife...

[image]

and this is her impression of SRS CAT BC THIS R SRS THREAD...

[image]

aaaaandddd finally here they are, watching the sunrise with me like we love to do :)

[image]

moar pics y'all! this thread is like instant xanax.