Pirates Press to Resurrect the Flex-Disc,Thoughts?

Guest admin1338560633

I've got an ALL one from the early 90's from a magazine or something. It sounds awful.

What song is on it?

I don't remember off the top of my head, but I do know that it is a split with the band Wax, and it's blue and was put out by Interscope. If I had to guess I'd say it's "million bucks", as that was I think the only single from their only Interscope album.

I would never buy a flexi. If it was one of my favorite bands and someone gave one to me then fine, but I would never spend a dime on such a stupid thing. I hated them when I first saw them like 15 years ago and I hate them now. I think I have two of them. C.R. and the le shok cover if I still have that. awful awful awful idea.

I would never buy a flexi. If it was one of my favorite bands and someone gave one to me then fine, but I would never spend a dime on such a stupid thing. I hated them when I first saw them like 15 years ago and I hate them now. I think I have two of them. C.R. and the le shok cover if I still have that. awful awful awful idea.

plus you'd need that dime to put on the flexi so it would play...well, really a penny...i remember them having a little circle that said 'place coin here' or something...

i had a few but i'm sure i just tossed them at some point along the way...or they got lost or whatever...

I've got an ALL one from the early 90's from a magazine or something. It sounds awful.

Is that All flexi this one: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Untitled/release/988727

If not then there's something missing from my ALL collection.

Nope, it's a split with the band Wax, it's on Interscope Records, and it's a light blue flexi.

We are currently in the process of moving into our new spot and calculating our final price list for the flexis, in the mean time you can send a quote request to [email protected] with the details for your project so we can work with you to get a price for your project.

I'll add this info to the How to Press a Record Thread