What random shit have you found in USED records?

i haven't really noticed anything in my used records but this dj at the Triple Rock played his Death "Spiritual Healing" record and he said "you have to see what i got in this record when i bought it used".

he pulled out a polaroid of a chick blowing some dude. we talked about possible relevance. i'm hoping she was some groupie who blew dudes in bands and got polaroids to keep in her records. either way, classy picture and classic extra to get with a record.

believe or not, right now I store my weed in records, I dont smoke that often, but I always like to have some around just in case I feel like being a hippy

Why with your records though? I just don't get it why not like in a jar in your draw or something like that? Not that it matters but I'm curiouse now.

I keep my stash in a cupboard in the basement.

Just a couple days ago I'm cleaning up a bunch of used records I got. It was Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls LP. Right in the jacket out slides a Valentines Day card to Bob from Sue. With a long message written on one side.

Sue must have done something bad, she was sincerely sorry and hoped to keep the friendship alive. :(