Weird pizza topping combos that are awesome

i work in a pizza shop so im always mixing up the toppings, the other day I had pineapple, boca fake meat crumbles, mushrooms, onions, feta and spinach

That sounds awesome! The only pizza place near me that has fake meat just closed down, which is a bummer.

But for you meat eaters, there's a place near me that has chili pizza. It looks awesome.

i work in a pizza shop so im always mixing up the toppings, the other day I had pineapple, boca fake meat crumbles, mushrooms, onions, feta and spinach

That sounds awesome! The only pizza place near me that has fake meat just closed down, which is a bummer.

But for you meat eaters, there's a place near me that has chili pizza. It looks awesome.

we actually dont have that stuff on the menu, but I buy it at the grocery store next door and put it on ... I use the tofurkey pepperononi and bacon too and its awesome, the morningstar chicken strips is what I use to make a buffalo chicken pizza

a new Pizza Buffet opened up here in town that's owned by a guy who owns a Snappy Tomato Pizza franchise as well...

the new Buffet place is pretty much Snappy's menu on a buffet,

if you're familliar with their menu, the pizza I had is Snappy Tomato's Loaded Potato pizza

as described here http://snappytomato.com/menu.htm

it has Diced Potato Wedges, Bacon, and Cheddar Jack heese...also instead of tomato sauce it has what seemed to be either a Sour Cream sauce or a Ranch sauce...it was hands down my favorite pizza I've had in a quite some time