Pregnant chick fight at Oakland Burger King

That whole thing was disgusting, it makes me have no faith in humanity.

Everyone who took a punch got what they deserved. Ms. Blue needed to get punched though. The dude who punched that bitch out needs to get beat down for actually punching a female. Someone did need to teach her to shut her mouth, though.

I don't know how she could insult anyone, she was wearing pink tights as pants with her underwear showing through.

also, stuff like this happens at the chuck e. cheese by my house all the time.

(google 'chuck e cheese' and 'chuck e cheese harrisburg pa' is the third most commonly searched thing. that's how many fights we have here. we're talking constant police presence there. so sad)

also, stuff like this happens at the chuck e. cheese by my house all the time.

(google 'chuck e cheese' and 'chuck e cheese harrisburg pa' is the third most commonly searched thing. that's how many fights we have here. we're talking constant police presence there. so sad)

Chuck E. Cheese's, where a kid an adult can be a kid a total doucher.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/130716/infomania-fights-at-chuck-e-cheeses

well SOMEONE had to break up the fight. none of the chicks were going to do it, the cops weren't there yet/see this as business as usual, and that one girl kept kicking her in the preggo house so I'm actually semi-okay with that dude knocking her out, the more i think about it. sometimes crazy just needs to be intervened on whether they have a dick or not before someone gets seriously injured.