PO: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies Go to Heaven 7"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the 7" and the adaptors the day they went up and just got this email today. I just placed another order though so hopefully that one works out better. :-/

Dear Daniel!

We are sorry to inform you that your order was declined. This could be caused by multiple factors, i.e. lack of funds in your PayPal account, problem with your credit card company, or an error with our payment processing system. Since we do not store any of your payment details, we cannot try processing the transaction a second time. Therefore, if you would still like to order the items below, please verify your payment method and try again. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Order #: 919385

Merchandise purchased:

-------------------------------------

Product: Set of 3

Quantity: 1

Item price: $3.00

Product: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies Go To Heaven - 88 - Single

Quantity: 1

Item price: $6.00

Totals:

Payment method: PayPal

Shipping Method: USPS First Class or Priority Mail

Shipping cost: $4.93

Total: $13.93

I think the only reason they were "back in stock" is from all of the people who got "declined"... I was among those, but I put in another order at 12:30, so hopefully it works this time. bitches...

i didn't get declined because i never ordered one previously. was able to order one earlier today without any problems (yet).

I think the only reason they were "back in stock" is from all of the people who got "declined"... I was among those, but I put in another order at 12:30, so hopefully it works this time. bitches...

i didn't get declined because i never ordered one previously. was able to order one earlier today without any problems (yet).

I meant all of the records in orders that were declined were put available to anyone, and if that's the case, that's hella lame... especially since it seems like a fair amount of people had their orders declined, which (to me) suggests that they screwed something up

Possibly, I don't wanna make any arrangements until I get it in my hands, seeing how many problems people are having.

Also, my adapters came in today. They look sweet, work perfect, and are heavier than I thought they would be.

Best of luck, man.

I don't blame you for getting two copies.

I'm fucking pissed at myself for not being there on time.

This blows.

first off, I've commented way too many times on this thread today.

secondly, http://forum.glassjaw.net/topic/7344/what-the-fuck-order-declined/

brief summary:

1)someone said that (according to their credit card people) merch direct is weird about processing orders, so they (i.e., credit card people) stopped the order.

2) one person said this "I got a Declined email, but my account says Processed with a tracking number (with confirmation from their Customer Service saying that I am indeed getting the vinyl)"

so... who knows?