A video of me doing stand up

I watched this but I didn't find it very funny.

It should be noted that I watched the video w/ out sound though. I'll be sure to check it out later w/ sound!

Scott played Kyle Kinane for me in his car and it was indeed great.

+1 I hope it's better with the sound on. Kyle fucking killed it, and he's probably the nicest person I've ever dealt with in comedy. Told me what he liked and didn't like about my set, spent a couple hours talking about comedy and dealing with the awkward first few years where you're eh, and why the Smoking Popes are awesome.

I'm going to be moving to Chicago by next August, sooner if we can figure out the money, so I can do open mic's every night and hone my shit.

Guest markovianprocess

This was pretty decent. My only complaint was that the set was too short (which was out of your control!). If you have any longer videos, I'd be interested in watching.

This was pretty decent. My only complaint was that the set was too short (which was out of your control!). If you have any longer videos, I'd be interested in watching.

This is my only video but I've got crappy recordings of my earlier sets. I've actually started limiting myself to 5-7 minutes at a time. When you do an open mic at a club or even if you get lucky and get to open for someone most of the time you're only going to get 5-7 starting out. Some of the earlier shows I did they didn't limit the time and I got off stage after 30 minutes, which is way too long for someone whose been doing comedy less than a year. If your only problem was wanting to see more though, I'm pretty stoked. Thanks.

I paid nothing to watch that video but I'd still like my money back.

It's been deposited.

My girlfriend and I watched it and both thought you ere funny. We have a couple of criticisms which you seem very welcoming of. You're pacing is a bit off. You need to kind of relax and take breaths at points it seemed you just wanted to tell your jokes and get off stage, I'm sure some of that is nerves as you've only done it a handful of times.

Your set ups are a little long. Sometimes there is no way around this but maybe throwing in another small joke or two during the setup could help that.

Again though we thought you were great, I'm just being picky because I feel that you want to hear this stuff.

My girlfriend and I watched it and both thought you ere funny. We have a couple of criticisms which you seem very welcoming of. You're pacing is a bit off. You need to kind of relax and take breaths at points it seemed you just wanted to tell your jokes and get off stage, I'm sure some of that is nerves as you've only done it a handful of times.

Your set ups are a little long. Sometimes there is no way around this but maybe throwing in another small joke or two during the setup could help that.

Again though we thought you were great, I'm just being picky because I feel that you want to hear this stuff.

Thanks a lot dude for the specifics. :) Yeah, I really need work still on my set ups. That's my next big challenge. And I was opening for someone who is one of my comedy heroes so I got a little too drunk before going on. I just need to be more confidant.

I thought the census stuff was pretty funny. I liked it a lot.

I agree with some of the above posters about the set-ups being a bit long. However, it seemed like everything you were pulling from experience wise had a lot of unique perspective in it. With more practice I think you can build an awesome set.