Cloverfield 1.18.08

jhulud

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dude. I just got back from seeing the matinee... ($7 for a matinee!?!?) It was awesome.

I don't want to ruin anything so I won't say much, but I really liked it. I have a bit of a headache from the motion, but I really like how they did the film. CGI looked great, the acting wasn't bad, and it was pretty badass. I wasn't even excited about the movie.. I got out of the shower and two of my roommates asked if I wanted to go with them so I did, otherwise I'd probably have seen it on DVD in 6 months.

I just saw this yesterday. I'm glad I sat way high so I could see the edges of the screen and prevent motion sickness!

I expected it to suck and it was pretty good, so I was pleasantly surprised. Also, I hated the ending but it was predictable.

Don't answer this and ruin it, but how'd you expect it to end?

i was the same way, i was kinda bummed by the ending but there was no other way for it to end.

plus you get somewhat of an answer to what's going on right before the end of the movie. i didn't notice something that happened the first time but it's sweet once you see a sort of explanation to the whole thing.

Man, now I remember why I couldn't finish Blair Witch. I started getting motion sick like 45 minutes into the movie, and had to put my head down and close my eyes several times all the way up to the end. Luckily I caught all the good parts though, and I loved it except for all the shakiness.

i work at a movie theatre, so i can see whatever whenever. i saw it the other day. i liked it alot. aside from it making me sick and stuff form the camera not being steady. alot of people were like "it would have been better if they had gotten a camera man". i disagree. i think it is cool that they didnt have a camera man. it shows the movie form their point of you and their struggle. i think if there was nice camera angles and stuff it would just be another godzilla or monster screwing up new york movie. though thats kinda what it was.