Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest vinyldoa
Wish I could find the damn MTS thread about this album! Any news with that?

got an mts newsletter today, didn't say anything about blink but this was part of it

On a side note, there have been rumors of a couple records we're working on, but haven't officially announced. Next week we will be sending another newsletter that announces 3 brand new releases, all of which you will be extremely excited about.

I'm glad someone bumped this thread. I've been meaning to complain about how I ordered this from Hot Topic in November and never received it. And they never responded to my emails. I was already hesitant to order from them, but I trusted them and figured I wouldn't have any problems. Definitely won't ever order from there ever again.

I'm glad someone bumped this thread. I've been meaning to complain about how I ordered this from Hot Topic in November and never received it. And they never responded to my emails. I was already hesitant to order from them, but I trusted them and figured I wouldn't have any problems. Definitely won't ever order from there ever again.

Call customer service

Wish I could find the damn MTS thread about this album! Any news with that?

got an mts newsletter today, didn't say anything about blink but this was part of it

On a side note, there have been rumors of a couple records we're working on, but haven't officially announced. Next week we will be sending another newsletter that announces 3 brand new releases, all of which you will be extremely excited about.

they said this like 5 months ago. not that i really care, but i'm definitely glad i bought the HT pressing to tide me over until the MTS pressing comes out some time in the next decade.

lolz.

i think the mts pressing will be cool. but i do think he should watch hyping things up before knowing an exact release date. it makes people not care as much after a couple of months.

This. I was pretty stoked for it at first, but I bought this copy, and it sounds great, so I don't think I'll be buying the MTS one.

Guest obzen
hey guys is the cheshire cat vinyl released at HT color vinyl as well? just picked up a copy of the tri-colored TOYPJ today and noticed cheshire there also, but hesitated buying it because i wasn't sure

Yes